Chapter 36

Desieds P.O.V.

I watched as the teenage girl walked down the set of stairs, another girl stood next to her talking to her, throwing her head back in laughter I smirked.

"That's her, boss" Cal spoke next to me.

I nodded my head "I can see why Jason has an interest in her" I smirked licking my lips as I let my eyes trace her body in all ways.

"But boss, she's 17, you wouldn't really try anything with her right?" he asked making me look back at him.

"Age is just a number Cal," I sternly said glaring at him through my sunglasses.

"Jason has got my only damn son, " I spoke with gritted teeth.

"So what now?" He questioned as I put my sunglasses back on.

"I don't care how you do it, get my boy back" I spat turning to look at him as he nervously nodded his head, I looked back out the window seeing her look over at our car I moved my sunglasses sending her a wink with smirk before rolling my window up I didn't wait for her reaction before signalling my driver to start driving, I sat back in my seat with the image of Ariana, and how good she must be in bed considering Jason had hung on to her for all this time.

Ariana's P.O.V.

"You saw that right?" Taylor asked as the Blacked out car drove away.

I nodded my hand frowning "What a creep" I muttered watching as it drove away.

"You don't think it has anything to do with er... Jason?" She asked, I could tell she didn't want to offend me.

"I'm sure its not... Maybe just some college professor visiting the school" I answered not wanting to think anything bad.

"Probably" she spoke shrugging her shoulders as we went back in to the school.

"Good luck babe" Taylor said as we entered the class room were our test would be held. I said it back before waiting in the line to get our equipment.

"Ah Ariana, good luck" Mr Monre said to me with a smile as he gave me a calculator and all the rest for this maths test along with the paper itself.

As I was about to walk off I was stopped "No phones Miss Mirabella" He said holding out a bucket that had other people's phone in.

I sighed nodding before putting my phone in before going back to my seat.

Once everyone had been assisted to, we began.

"Dude, I messed up hard" Taylor gushed as we gave our papers back. "I'm sure you didn't, anyways, this won't really count in our overall grade so don't worry" I answered trying to make her feel better.

"Ugh I guess, but its still like 15% of it" she muttered shaking her head. I laughed setting my equipment down, "Get my phone" I told Taylor, she nodded before I left the class room waiting for outside the class room.

She came out looking down at my phone "Hey er is everything alright? Jason's called and texted you like 70 times" She said making me frown in confusion. I took the phone looking at it to see she was right, be knew I had a test right now so I don't see why he'd call me that much.

I shrugged as we went back down the stairs and out the school doors, as we were walking back to Taylor's car, I heard name being called.

"Ariana!" I turned around to see Jason rushing up to me, "What-" he cut me off before I could even say what was going on since he looked angry and panicked at the same time.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?!" He yelled looking angrily at me.

"Because I was in a maths test...?" I answered frowning at him, clearly he doesn't listen to me.

He groaned stepping back "Fuck I thought something happened to you" He said rubbing his face with his hands.

"Well I'm fine... Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned with a frown, more secrets I guess.

He sighed glancing over at Taylor who awkwardly stood waiting for me to come to her car with her, "I'm taking you home" He muttered taking me by my arm, I shook my head tugging it away "I'm going over to Taylor's house though" I told him stepping back.

"Ariana, its okay, you can go with him if you want" She smiled, nodding her head along. I folded my arms "Just go" she laughed, I nodded turning around to look at Jason who was already stood by his car waiting for me to get in.

I walked over before getting in, he also got in to the other side before driving off, I contemplated whether to ask him what was going on or not since he looked so annoyed and not in the mood.