Chapter 12

Jason's P.O.V.

It was around midnight now and I looked over at Ariana who was sat across the couch staring down at her phone.

"Get up," I told her standing up, she looked at me confused as to why I was almost demanding it. She got up anyway "Gotta wake up early tomorrow, don't won't you falling asleep everywhere" I told her making her grin, even though I knew she didn't want to.

I took her by her arm and pulled her along with me, walking in to the bedroom I closed the door behind me.

I got in to the bed looking over at her to see she was still stood near the door, "Come on" I ordered, she hesitantly came over and got in, laying down and facing the other way, I looked over at her, groaning for some reason I craved the feeling off having her right next to me, in my arms.

I wrapped my arm around her waist from behind and pulled her with force to my chest making her gasp "Relax" I whispered near her ear, I placed my lips on her neck leaving a wet kiss, I heard her breath out quietly before I put my arm out, lifting her head up and putting it back on my forearm, he back pressed up against my front I closed my eyes.

I slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking it would peaceful. I was wrong because I woke up not long later, feeling myself tighten in my sweatpants.

I looked down taking the covers off me to see that I must of pressed my dick against her ass, she must of moved around a little and well, I had a boner.

I groaned looking over at the time to see it was like 2:30am. Do I wake her up and make her suck my dick? For some reason, I looked at her innocent face, and resisted.

Getting up with a grunt I walked in to the bathroom, stripping off I went in to the shower and jacked off my myself, groaning as I suddenly pictured Ariana's body, laying under me and running her hands through my hair as I slowly thrust in to her bearing her moan my name, it was quicker for me to Jack off for a first.

Damn I hadn't even seen this girls naked body, but seeing her body even with clothes on turned me on, she was making me go crazy.

I dried myself before pulling on a fresh pair of boxers, not bothering to wear a shirt or sweats, I ran a hand through my wet hair before leaving the bathroom. I saw her laid out on the bed, sleeping peacefully.

I went and laid next to her, but looked up at the ceiling, when I felt her turn around and wrap her arms around my stomach and lay her head on my chest I looked down at her as she was still asleep, I couldn't help but smile pressing my lips against her forehead I closed my eyes and fell asleep.