Chapter 35

Ariana's P.O.V.

I slowly began to wake up to the sound of my alarm, twisting out of Jason's arms I leaned over him noas he groaned from being woken up so early, I turned the alarm off before looking down at him. He put his hand over his face making me laugh "Morning Jase" I smiled leaning my forehead on to his as I kissed his lips "Morning" he said in his deep morning voice rubbing his eyes.

I sat up before getting off the bed, yawning I walked in to the bathroom before stripping off and getting in to the shower were I spent less amount of time in the shower then I normally do, however after I left and did my makeup straightened my hair and put my undergarments on before wrapping my towel around my body and leaving the bathroom.

As I walked out the bathroom I felt Jason's arm wrap around me from behind placing a kiss on my neck I smiled turning around "Ugh I wish you could just stay and be with me all day baby" He groaned leaning his head in to the crook of my neck.

"So do I, but you know I have to be at school" I answered kissing his cheek as I pulled back.

He nodded yawning as he ran his hand through his hair "Imma go shower, I'm dropping you off by the way" He said raising his eyebrows.

I nodded before turning around and going in to the closet were I picked my outfit first before brushing my hair out I went over to my shoes and took down my white converse.

I wore plain black leggings and a grey cropped sweater, I stood up after tying my laces hearing Jason's voice.

"Babe?!" He called out as I took my phone from the counter.

"Yes?" I asked as I left the closet, "Do you know were I left my sunglasses last night?" He asked as he put his Snapback on backwards.

"There right there babe" I laughed as I picked them up from the side table by my bed, I put them on him tilting my head to the side as he pulled me in by my waist "Quit checking me out baby" He smirked teasingly.

I shook my head laughing "Your too irresistible" I answered, very much like something he'd had said before.

He smirked pressing his lips up against mine slowly moving his lips in sync with mine I felt him move his hands further down and laying them on my ass were he pulled away "Damn am I lucky" He muttered against my lips gripping my ass I blushed kissing his lips again before pulling back.

"Wait for a second okay?" I told him as we left my room hearing my parents talking.

He nodded not looking up from his phone, I looked down the hall and in to the kitchen to see my parents were both looking in the other direction I told Jason to wait for me in the car and so he did before I went in to the kitchen with a smile "Morning Ari" dad spoke smiling at me.

"Morning" I smiled back as I paired myself a glass of water, drinking it slowly as my dad suddenly stopped to look at me I moved the glass away frowning "Everything okay...?" I asked suddenly feeling my heart beat fast.

"Honey, what is that on your neck?" He questioned, instantly my eyes widened and I grazed my finger over a spot on my neck that sure felt like a bruise but I knew it wasn't.

I got a slight glance off what was on my neck and I knew instantly what it was, I looked back up at my dad who had his eyebrows raised, I made eye contact with my mom and she gave me an almost panicked look.

"Oh um, I burnt myself whilst straightening my hair" I answered trying to pull it off.

He slowly nodded "Be careful next time then Ari" He said taking a sip from his coffee.

"I will, er I'm gonna go, I might be staying a while longer at school today I need to get some studying done in the library" I told them as I picked my phone and 2 textbooks up.

"Okay, have a good day" Mom said with a smile, I nodded smiling back before leaving. Taking a sigh of relief I went over to the door and left the house seeing Jason's car parked in the driveway I walked up to it as he came out "What's wrong?" He asked as I frowned at him.

"Look" I moved my hair to the side revealing the however big, Hickey that laid on my neck clear enough for people to see. He suddenly Burst out in to laughter making me roll my eyes shaking my head.

"You're so immature" I muttered folding my arms.

"Oh come on baby, don't be mad" He chuckled continuously kissing my lips.

"I'm not" I answered as I finally kissed him back.

"Now come on, before my dad sees us" I told him as he opened the door for me I got in to the car and he got in, before driving out of the drive way and down the main road.