Chapter 15

Ariana's P.O.V.

Once we got back to the hotel, Jason told me he needed to leave for a hour or so, I didn't really want to be left alone but I guess we were so high up, I wasn't that afraid.

I laid on the couch with my computer in front of me, I was currently watching gossip girl, since I hadn't been up to date on the episodes, I literally loved that show.

It was now pretty much dark out, I stepped out in to the balcony feeling the humid air of the night hit my legs, I looked below to see the pool area was completely free, no one was there and it was lit up.

I turned to go back inside when I felt myself come in to contact with a harder body, I looked up to see Jason wrapped his arms around me to prevent me from falling.

"Oh my God you scared me" I breathed out feeling myself catch my breath.

He chuckled "The pool area is free right now... Get in to your swimsuit and meet me down there" He muttered to me, I nodded with a small smile before I went and picked out a bikini and went in to the bathroom.

I wore a kaki green plain bikini, before I tied my hair in to a high messy pony tale, and then left the bathroom. Putting some flip flops on and put my towel on my shoulder before taking my phone and leaving the room.

I went in to the elevator before patiently waiting, the doors opened and I went out back. Opening the glass doors I realised that it was completely empty, the pool was lit up and over at the end was the built in hot tub, walking over I went up the steps seeing Jason already in the the Tub. I set my towel next to Jason's before I replied back to Taylor's messages and locked my phone placing it next to Jason's.

I turned around looking at Jason as I walked over I blushed as he looked at me up and down, biting his bottom lip, I got in the Tub and went over to were he was.

I felt his hand go around my waist and he pulled me in closer to him, he turned us around and pressed me against the edge of the Tub.

"Beautiful" he whispered under his breath, I could feel his breath fan my lips and it only excited me more to actually feel his plump lips on mine.

He slowly pressed his lips up against mine, perfectly fitting mine. I trailed my hand up his arms and left them around his neck, he deepened the kiss, slowly but passionately we moved in sync.

Sucking on my bottom lip I let out a small moan in his mouth, pulling away slightly as we caught out breath.

"What have you done to me Ariana" He said almost in a grunt, as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Your so innocent... And I'm so, I'm not good for you, yet I still crave you" He muttered caressing my back.

"Sorry?" I said almost in a question making him chuckle.

"See... Your so innocent, but I like that... I like how I can make you nervous, make you feel so powerless, I love the control" He spoke confidently and almost in amusement as I felt myself get butterflies but the way he spoke.

"I crave you..."