Chapter 43

|SEXUAL CONTENT: DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T READ IT OR COMPLAIN ABOUT IT|

Ariana's P.O.V.

My parents had now left the restaurant and me and Jason stayed for a while because one of Jason's old friends saw him and they literally spoke for so long until finally we left.

"Wait here, I'll go get the car" he said to me kissing my cheek he walked away towards the direction off the car. I folded my arms looking down at my phone as I minded my own business.

"Aye yo shawty! Watcu doing all alone?" I looked up hoping that wasn't for me. Sure enough, 2 men walked over to me, each with a bottle of alcohol in there hands as they slurred on there words I felt more then uncomfortable.

"Awh she's a shy one" he grinned tripping over his own two feet making his friend burst out in to laughter, I was not amused.

"Come on baby cheeks, lemme show you a good time" One of them said stretching his arm out to get me to take his hand I stepped back, frowning at them as I prayed they would just leave.

"Don't run away, let's put that ass to some use... How good are you at lap dances?"

Suddenly Jason's car pulled up quickly out if no were, and he came out looking angrier then ever. Putting his arm in front of me to stop them from going anywhere near me.

"Step the fuck away" he spat as they stopped, fear draining there faces.

"Listen man we just wanted the girl, ain't no need for some trouble" One of then spoke up.

"Well you aren't fucking having her, don't even look at her again or I will kill you without a fucking warning" Jason angrily said to them instantly they backed off and cowered away.

He turned around looking at me with his now dark eyes "Are you okay? Did they do anything to you?" He asked taking my hands in his.

I shook my head a no still a bit shaken up, its just so irritating that a girl couldn't stand by herself without being harassed by men who have no respect for a girl, did they even consider I was half there age, it was honestly disgusting.

"Hey, don't get worked up about this... They won't come near you. I promise" he said putting his hands on my waist, I sighed nodding but I could tell he knew I wasn't okay.

"Baby," he sighed pulling me closer to him "In not going to let anything happen to you okay? Your mine" he muttered in my ear caressing my open back before he placed a kiss on my neck before pulling back. He put his arm around my waist and led me to the car before opening the door for me, I got in and he came in to the other side before he got in and drove away.

The entire ride I was quite, for some reason his really effected me and made me think. It just is so disgusting to think that a woman cannot wear a dress, show her legs or her breasts without either being called a slut but other females or being harassed by complete strangers, its just not fair.

Once we got back to Jason's house, I went to the bathroom and removed my makeup, I left the bathroom and took my heels off, I reached behind my back trying to undo the zip that attached my romper together however I couldn't quite reach. Feeling Jason behind me he undid it for me.

"Thanks" I mumbled, turning around he just stared at me. I raised my eyebrows looking confused at him "What?" I asked.

"I know you're still thinking about what happened" he answered, I was like an open book to him.

"I'm not" I answered, looking up at him "Don't lie to me Ariana, I know you are" he sternly said. I looked away not knowing what else to say when he pulled me along with him pushing me down against the bed he laid on top of me "You have to learn that I am not letting anyone lay there hands on you. When I say your mine," He paused pressing his lips against mine before pulling away "Your mine" he ended pressing his lips against mine again, longing the kiss out by entering his tongue and letting it slide against my bottem lip and in to my mouth I let out a small moan in to his mouth as he pushed himself against me, and I could feel his growing buldge.

Pulling away he sat up in front of me unbuttoning his leather button up top he put it to the side.

"Sit up" he ordered, I stood up on my knees in front of him feeling him take my romper off, he laid me back down kissing and sucking on my neck as I felt him cup of my breasts I moaned out when I felt his lips against one of them licking and sucking on it I was barely keeping my eyes opened from the pleasure he gave me.

"Imma show you your mine, and only mine" he growled taking off my thong I felt him press his thumb against my c*it I arched my back as he rubbed at it causing me to moan at the immense pleasure.

He pulled his thumb away as I opened my eyes seeing him taking his pants off he took out a condom from the pocket making me shocked "You bought a condom to the dinner?!" I asked. He gave me a smirk "Never know when I'd need to punish you baby" he answered so calmly I grinned blushing.

He pulled off his boxers revealing his long shaft sticking upwards I could tell it was really excited.

"I want you to scream for me" he said deeply in my ear sending chills down my back. I felt him place his tip on my entrance slowly he drove it in slowly letting me adjust to his size I could feel my walls close around him and soon enough the pain had gone and it was replaced with pleasure. As I moaned out his name it motivated him to go faster and harder, the room filled with moans and groans as sweat formed on our bodies and I clawed his back making him groan even more.

"Come on, scream for daddy" he growled lowly as he pounded further in to me making it harder for me to even do so.

As he pounded harder and faster I soon screamed his name, and my legs twitched, soon enough I reached my orgasm and I moaned out as he stopped, with slow paces he pressed his lips against mine. We stayed like that for a couple minutes, I felt so much more better and protected then before.

As he pulled out he moved back "Now, put that pretty little mouth to use and come suck papi" He said with a smirk. I blushed biting my lip as I took his long shaft in my hand gently stroking it as I let my lips wrap around it, slowly sucking on it I picked up my pace bobbing my head back and forth.

He grabbed a bunch of my hair in his hair and helped me move my head as I heard him moan and groan "Fuck yes, don't stop baby" he groaned throwing his head back.

"Shit, Ariana" he growled looking down at me, I knee he was about to blow and so I prepared myself as he held my hair back he met his orgasm and released in my mouth.

Out off breath, he fell back on the bed looking over at me he put his arm out pulling me down next to him. I felt so much more tired and could barely keep my eyes open.

"Remember sweetheart," he paused pulling me closer to him as I Nuzzled my head in to his neck.

"Your heart, your mind, your body, is forever mine, and I ain't letting no man take what's mine from me"