Chapter 28

|Colten played by Connor Weils^^|

Jason's P.O.V.

I checked the time seeing it was almost time to go pick up Ariana, I didn't her to be waiting for me.

I stood up sorting my jacket out as the boys turned to look at me "Were you going?" Ryan asked as he looked away from the TV playing the PS4.

"Going to pick up Ariana" I answered picking my phone up and placing it in my back pocket.

"Ooooo, McCann's whipped" Khalil cheered as they all laughed I chuckled shaking my head.

"Fuck off" I laughed before walking out. I left the warehouse and got in to my car before driving off. I was in my new Ferrari Laferrari that I had literally just bought, as a present to myself.

I sped past cars and reached her school before turning in to the car park I parked in a space before I got out and leaned on to the front off the car waiting for her to come out, as the bell rang and students came rushing out.

They took notice of my car and me but didn't seem fazed, I guess I've been outta the news for so long people have just gotten used to me.

I looked through my sunglasses as I saw Ariana walk out looking down at her phone I smirked licking my lips as I looked at her up and down, she turned around and gave a quick wave at the girl ahead giving me the perfect view of her ass, she turned back around catching me staring at her as she grinned coming over to me.

"Mhm you look so good baby girl" I spoke as she came up to my wrapping her arms around my neck, she smiled before pressing her lips against mine parting her mouth as I slipped my tongue in to her mouth, she pulled away as I put my one arm around her waist keeping her close to me, placing my hand down on her ass "You got a new car?" She giggled looking at it, I nodded "Like it?" I asked wriggling my eyebrows. She smiled nodding going in to kiss me again, but we were distracted when hearing her name being called.

We both turned our heads to see a boy coming over with a smile on his face he kept his gaze on Ariana and not once looked at me.

I frowned as I studied the boy, I'm pretty sure he was that boy that Ariana's friends were sending pictures off.

"Oh... Hey Colten" Ariana said politly as he turned around and out of my arms "Wait one sec" Ariana whispered to me, I watched as she walked away towards him, I clenched my jaw as she laughed at something he said before they exchanged some more words and she came back and he left.

"What did he want?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"He was just talking about Nessa... Relax baby no need to get mad" She calmly said placing her had on my cheek and caressing it with her thumb.

"He's the boy that your friends were sending you pictures off wasn't he?" I spoke she slowly nodded "Right" I muttered standing up.

"Oh come on Jase why are you getting so mad?" She asked clearly getting annoyed now.

"Just get in the car Ariana" I sighed as I opened the door for her.

"Fine" she frowned getting in, I shut the door behind her before coming over to my side, I glanced over at her as she kept a blunt look on her face folding her arms.

I drive out of the car park and down the route of her house, it was silent throughout the whole ride.

"Are your parents at home?" I asked braking the silence.

"Yeah, but they're going for a dinner at 6" she answered bluntly as I stopped the car down the street.

"Okay, I'll come over at 6 then" I said as I placed my hand in her thigh she moved it off opening the door "I have homework, don't bother" She said getting out and closing the door I watched as she walked away and out of my sight I groan hitting the steering wheel, taking out my cigarette packet and a lighter, I put the cig to my lips and lit the end before inhaling deeply I instantly felt better.