Chapter 51

Ariana's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes feeling feeling he sun beam right in my eyes from the window ahead of me, as I rubbed my eyes the door opened and it was then that I realised Jason was now longer in the bed.

He walked in running a hand through his hair glancing over at me "Morning, I'm going to be gone for an hour, be dressed by the time I come back" He said with no emotion what's so ever, "Okay" I said almost in a whisper getting out of bed I walked past him and walked in to the bathroom, stripping off I got in the shower and stood there for a while, thinking.

I don't understand what I had done to Jason, he was being so mean to me and the fact that he still was ignoring me really upset and annoyed me. He won't even tell me what I've done wrong so I don't even know what to do.

After showering I blow dried and straightened my hair and then brushed my teeth, keeping my towel around me after I put my undergarments on I left the bathroom.

I went over to my suitcase to see it was empty, looking over at the closet I realised Jason had put away all our clothes in the closet, so he did still care right?

I looked through the railings pulling out a pair of higher waisted leggings, and a kaki green halter crop top, I put my clothes on and sat and did my makeup, as I did my mascara I heard the door open and close followed by footsteps getting closer to the room. Finally the door opened as I concentrated on my eyelashes I glanced at Jason from the mirror who came in looked really angry, he angrily threw his phone on to the bed making it bounce of and near me.

"Whats wrong?" I asked quietly as I put the mascara back.

"Nothing" he angrily said as I stood up, "Hurry up" he spat before leaving the room bedroom. I felt my eyes water, shaking my head I stopped myself from crying. Putting my makeup back in the makeup bag I put it to the side before pulling on my white pair of converse, standing up I bought my hair to the front and grabbed my phone and left the bedroom.

He stood near the door typing on his phone, he looked up at me before turning and opening the door, letting me leave first I kept my eyes to the ground as I followed him down the hallway and in to the elevator. We stood in silence waiting for the elevator to get down to the ground floor before we got out. Following him outside he bought me to his car and opened the door for me, getting in he shut it behind me and got in himself before driving off.

I occasionally texted on my phone or looked out the window, not once did we speak and not once did I make eye contact with him, although I would feel him sometimes staring at me but I tried to make it seem like I didn't know.

Once we got to the location, it turned out to be a large office building similar to Jason's, the name BASTIN was written in gold letters on the building.

Getting out as I was about to step forwards Jason grabbed my arm pulling me back and pushing me against the door. I looked at him in confusion "Do not leave my side unless I tell you, I don't want you speaking to anyone got it?" He said sternly.

I nodded looking down at my feet, he put his hand at the small of my back and pulled me along with him in to the building. There was a large lobby sort entrance and we were taken down the stairs, followed by large double doors, the lady opened the doors and it revealed a larger room, with a bar and couches people sat around but there weren't a lot of people.

It felt like all eyes were on us, even though I didn't really look up, I could feel stares. Jason pulled me closer to him and led me over to the bar were a man in a smart canal coloured swayed suit stood with a whiskey in his hand.

"Ah Jason!" He cheered happily, bro hugging him. He seemed to have an Australian accent.

"How have you been my boy?" He asked smiling showing his pearly whites.

He was the only one that was dressed up, everyone pretty much wore sweatshirts or casual clothing.

"Good man" Jason answered smiling back, first smile I've seen since we've been here.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your lady?" He asked looking down at me and giving me a smile, something told me this guy wasnt like the rest, he didn't stare, he smiled genuinely and he made me feel comfortable unlike other people.

"Oh yeah... This is Ariana, Ariana this is Malcolm" Jason said, his voice back to serious and deep.

"Good to meet you, Jason doesn't shut up about you" He laughed raising his glass to me. I giggled looking down at my feet as I folded my arms.

"You better treat her well Jason" Malcolm spoke raising his eyebrows I didn't dare look at Jason.

"I do, always have" He answered, something told me there was more to that and he was trying to hint at something.

If only I knew.