Chapter 48

Jason's P.O.V.

I watched as Ariana walked past me with her towel wrapped around her body after just getting out the shower. "Sweetheart" I called out getting her to look at me "Come here, I need to speak to you" I said, she hesitantly came over and sat down next to me waiting for me to talk.

I pulled her on to my lap resting my hand on her thigh I gently caressed it with my thumb.

"So I know you have break now, and so there really isn't any reason for you to say no to this" I paused looking in to her eyes as she waited for me to say it.

"I'm taking you to Vegas with me, for a week maybe" I ended, she raised her eyebrows slightly, not knowing what to say.

"Why?" She asked quietly.

"Its just for some business, and its vital that you come with me" I answered tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I don't think my parents would let me even go to Vegas though" She said placing her hand on my shoulder.

"I've got that sorted don't worry" I answered "You asked my parents already?" I nodded "There fine with it... But I didn't tell them we're going Vegas, I said we're going to Florida for a week or so"

"When are we going?" She asked standing up and checking her phone.

"Tomorrow" I answered getting up, "Why are you just telling me this?" She asked folding her arms.

"It was planned yesterday sweetheart" I spoke putting my hand on the small of her back. "You always tell me stuff last minute" she said frowning.

I chuckled shaking my head "Its because everything is planned at the last minute, I'm sorry princess" I answered pulling her closer.

I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers, deepening the kiss by slipping my tongue in as we moved slowly in sync, she pulled back making my groan trying to kiss her again "I have to get dressed" she giggled as I attempted to kiss her over and over.

"Fine" I huffed before I laid back down on her bed, closing my eyes I fell asleep once again.

Ariana's P.O.V.

I pushed my hair behind my shoulders as I looked at myself in the mirror, turning around I looked at Jason who was still asleep, snoring away.

I laughed going over to him "Jasonnnnn" I dragged out going over to him, I placed my hand on his bare back gently rubbing it as I waited for him to wake up. He groaned turning over and rubbing his eye "5 more minutes" he said without opening his eyes.

I laughed shaking my head "Baby, you said that like half an hour ago" I answered running my hand up his chest "I'm tired" he answered sitting up.

I stood up and pulled my converse on before getting up "Were are you going?" He asked his voice deep and raspy, "To Taylor's house" I answered taking my phone.

"Do you have to?" He asked in a groan as he pulled me over to him. "I already promised her" I said kissing his lips.

"Fine" he huffed standing up with me, we went down the stairs were I took my car keys and tied my shoe lace before standing up "Why can't you just stay here and fuck" He suddenly said making my lips part in shock as he said it so simply, he smirked pulling me by my waist "Your gross" I joked placing my hands on his chest.

"Gross? Or sexy" He smirked cockily.

I laughed rolling my eyes before I reached up on my tip toes and pressed my lips against his, I felt him move his hands and swiftly picked me up allowing my to wrap my legs around his torso, I smiled in to the kiss as I traced my fingers through his hair.

I pulled away as he pressed his lips against my neck making a small moan leave my lips "I really have to go Jase" I said closing my eyes "10 more minutes" He muttered against my skin sucking and licking on my neck.

"Jasonnnn" I dragged out making him groan and finally put me down, I smiled looking at his grumpy face.

"Don't be grumpy" I giggled kissing his cheek multiple times "I love youuuu" I dragged out kissing the side of his mouth.

"Love you too" I answered before kissing my lips, I stepped back opening the front door until I felt him smack my ass making my shove him, he was so horny, 24/7.

I got in to my car before leaving.