Chapter 29

Ariana's P.O.V.

I slammed the door closed as I went up to my bedroom not bothering to say hi to my mom or dad. Slamming the door behind me I groaned I put my books back on the desk shaking my head as I thought about Jason and how he got mad at me for the smallest things, especially over something that I honestly had no choice in.

Colten was only talking to me about Nessa, he was asking if she had a crush on him because she had been apparently following him around all day.

God.

I sighed sitting down at my desk as I opened up my textbook and began working out of it, doing all the equations for math, and then writing the essay for English, and all the other overrated homework they give us expecting it all done in a day, no wonder why this generation is so obsessed with there phones, we have no time to actually socialise in person so we use our phones as a quicker way since we have so much damn homework. I normally never complained but I guess this was just too much.

I stood up as I wondered why either my mom or dad had come to see why I hadn't said hi to them or anything and went straight to my room so I went downstairs, seeing that they were no where to be seen.

I looked at the counter in the kitchen to see a note.

"Hey honey, we both got stuck at work and we'll be going to dinner straight from there... Order whatever you want with the money, love you!- mom" I read in my head as I scrunched it up and threw it in the trash I looked at the cash they had left me.

For a while I watched TV and ordered pizza, before I turned the TV off and went in to the kitchen to put the left over pizza in the fridge and the paper plate I used, in the bin. I yawned as I checked the time 7:45.

'Better lock up the back door' I thought to myself. I went over to the backyard door and realised that it was slightly open, I didn't think much off it since I think dad maybe left it open by mistake because he was always doing stuff in the yard.

I closed it before locking it, as I turned the key the sound of footsteps behind me made me freeze in place "Hello Ariana" a deep voice came from behind me.

I slowly turned around as I saw a man stood not far from me on the other side of the kitchen island, my mouth parted as I began to shake in fear.

"Awh don't look so scared, I won't hurt you, yet" He chuckled deeply as he took of his mask my eyes widened when I realised who it was.

Damon... The boy from the club, Desieds son, I was terrified at this point.

"Damon?" I breathed out in shock and fear as he chuckled nodding "In the flesh" He smirked spreading his arms out.

"What- how did you get in here?" I asked not raising my voice. "I have my ways, but I'm pretty sure me and you had some unfinished business, remember?" He smiled like a psycho.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in disbelief.

"Before your boyfriend came storming in ruining everything, I would fucked you, but because of him that did happen" He simply said, my eyes widened as I shook my head, this was not happening.

"Leave me alone" I said louder, trying to be a bit more confident but he just laughed.

"You don't tell me what to do cupcake" He said his lips curling in to a smirk as he began approaching me.

I quickly ran the other way thinking I'd get away but daily when he quickly wrapped his arms around me from behind I did the only thing I knew that would help, clawed in to his wrists so he let go off me before I turned and locked him in his area, he doubled over in pain "Fucking bitch!" He yelled as I ran away, I ran upstairs and in to my bedroom locking it behind me I ran and picked up my phone, with shaky hands I went on Jason's name and called him.

I waited for him to pick up as I wiped my tears, begging that he picked up, he finally did.

"Jason?! Oh my God Jason please help me, Damon's in my house, he's here Jason, please help me" I freaked out as I paced around the room.

"What?! Ariana calm down, you need to relax so I can understand what your saying okay?" He said trying to remain calm, I told him again.

I heard his footsteps come closer to my room and I caught my breath running in to my closet I shut the door behind me and locked it before quickly rushing back behind the counter in the middle sitting down as I put the phone to my ear again.

"Ariana?! Ariana!" Jason yelled in to the phone as I wasn't answering.

"Jason... He's in my room, please just come, I need you" I pleaded as I cried in to the phone holding my mouth as I tried not to be loud.

"I'm on my way sweetheart, just don't move, I promise I won't let him do anything to you" he quickly said as I heard him in my room.

"Okay... I have to go Jason, he'll hear me" "No no wait Ari-" I cut him off as I hung up.

I kept my phone to my chest as I wiped my tears, suddenly the door opened, what?! How?! I am so damn sure I locked it.

"You gotta double check if you actually locked the door Ariana" He chuckled as he footsteps came closer and closer.

As I held my breath, I felt him grab my arm and pull me up

"You can run, but you can't hide"