Chapter 49

Ariana's P.O.V.

I sat across Taylor who was telling me all about how her parents were going to make her stay at with her annoying cousins in Georgia.

"Dude, at least your going somewhere, I have no plans" Kayla answered folding her arms.

I laughed shaking my head "I'll just hang out with Ari" She ended grinning at me.

"Actually I'm not going to be here either" I spoke up making them all look at me in confusion. "Jason's taking me to er... Florida" I said looking at each of them.

"Awwww that's so cute" Nessa gushed making me laugh. "But I don't buy it, were is really taking you?" She added, as they all nodded.

"Florida, I swear" I said trying my best to make it seem like I was telling the truth.

They all looked at me with the 'we know your lying face' making me sigh moving my hair out of my face. "Kay fine, he's taking me to Vegas" I finally said, they all looked at one another before looking at me.

"Vegas...? Why would he want to take you to the most unsafe place, especially for a girl, ever" Kayla spoke in almost a whisper.

"I don't know... He says its for business but I don't see why I need to go" I rolled my eyes eating the chocolate cake we all shared.

"You better be careful" Taylor said raising her brows.

"What do you mean?" I questioned taking another bite from the cake that Kayla was taking all for herself.

"Come on think about it, the men there... Dude its basically a place for strippers, prostitutes, pimps and rich ass people" she said making my eyes widen at how she was saying this so easily.

"But I'm sure if Jason is there he won't take his eye of you," She quickly added making the girls nod in sync

I nodded hesitantly. I new Vegas wasn't the best place for a underage teenage girl, but having Jason there made me feel so much better however I was still nervous about going, especially if its something to do with his business.

For a while we sat and talked about the most random things until we decided on going bowling, "I invited some of the guys" Nessa said as I drove down to the bowling place.

"Who?" Taylor asked suspiciously.

"Just like Mike and the boys" I answered, Mike was a jock and was a close friend of mine so I didn't really mind him, or any of his other jock friends.

Once we got there we put the ugly bowling shoes on and headed to our alley were 4 boys stood, Callum, Mike, Ricky and Colten, before greeting us and we went straight in to the game.

"He's cheating" I said glaring over at Colten who kept hitting all the pins down, I don't know how he was so good at this.

"No he's not, your just losing" Kayla answered laughing, I rolled my eyes folding my arms as I looked up at the score board, I was losing. "Your turn, loser" Colten cockily said giving me a lighter ball.

I took it from him giving him a smile as if to say 'watch and learn' before I went up, swinging my arm back I swung it forwards before letting go, I watched it roll down going further to the side before it fell in to the side rows and didn't even hit a pin.

I heard endless laughter behind me making me turn around frowning at them laughing at me "I'll show you" Colten said standing up and getting another ball, he came over and stood behind me and I realised what he was about to do so I quickly moved away so that he didn't put his arms around me.

"What? I'm not going to bite" He chuckled raising his eyebrows.

"I know but, you can just show me how to do it, I'll watch" I said giving him a smile hoping he wouldn't say anything and just do it.

He nodded his head chuckling before I stood back and waited as he swung back and let go, perfectly hiring the pins causing all of them to fall down.

"Winner" he smirked as it showed he had won on the screen, I groaned folding my arms as he did a victory dance making me crack a smile at how stupid he looked.

Once we had gotten something to eat, we all said goodbye before I dropped the girls back and went home. Parking my car in the garage itself since I wouldn't be here for a week, I got out and locked it before hanging my keys on the side and going inside. The house was quite, I could only hear the distant noise from the TV. I walked in to the living room to see my mom and dad sat on the couch together watching TV.

"Oh hey honey" Mom spoke as I looked down at my phone.

"Hey" I answered, "So, your leaving tomorrow?" Dad asked as he turned the volume down from the TV.

"Yup" I answered looking back up at them.

"Remember Ariana, look after yourself, I know your not going yet but I want you to make sure of it" He said raising his eyebrows. I nodded "I will, don't worry" I said with a smile.

"I'm going to go to sleep, so Goodnight" I said yawning. I left the room before going upstairs and in to my bedroom were I got out of my jeans and put on some sweats and a top and fell asleep.