Ten

Harry's POV:

"Wow. That was... Intense." I chuckle as we get back to Blairs'.

"Really? I didn't think it was too awkward." Blair responds, furrowing her eyebrows at me as we step indoors.

"Really?! Honestly?!" I stare wide-eyed at her, closing the door behind me.

She glares at me for a moment before letting out a laugh, "I'm kidding! Of course it was intense, Harry, you're a flipping pop star. My Mum would've been happy if I'd ever dated a lawyer, or a teacher... Not a celebrity." She mutters, moving into the kitchen.

I follow her, a little unsure of what she means, "So... She's not happy with you dating me?" I question.

"Harry!" She smirks, "Don't be stupid, she loves you! She's just shocked, that's what I meant." She responds, grabbing a banana and beginning peeling it.

I bite my lip as her mouth wraps around the fruit. She notices as she furrows her eyebrows at me. "You look beautiful." I mutter, stepping closer to her and resting my hand on her hip.

"I'm eating a banana!" She scolds, leaning away.

"Wish it was my banana you were eating." I smirk, biting my bottom lip again as I take her half-eaten banana away and bring her face closer to mine.

"You're such a naughty-" She begins before I bring my lips to hers, slowly, yet passionately, kissing her. I groan lightly as our tongues entwine with eachother. 

I smirk as I pull away, "You were saying?"

"N-Naughty... Naughty, urm..." Blair stammers, fluttering her eyes at me.

I chuckle faintly, "I'm gonna go take a shower, is that okay?" I ask, remembering the situation a few days ago. Being chained up in the basement, smelling and dirty.

"Yeah, sure." She smiles.

I smile back, turning away and skipping up the stairs. I rush into the bedroom and began undressing, reaching for my phone to check for any new messages.

I furrow my eyebrows at the phone screen, unsure of what I'm reading on the Twitter Notifications.

'harry is just stupid fo falling for that cow' 

'Who tf is Blairr anyway?!'

'No offence but what kind of name is Blair Dahlia?'

'whyyy is hazza falllinngggg ofr heeerr'

My nostrils flare after reading a few of the many horrifying Tweets consisting of Blair and me. I throw the phone on the bed in frustration, tensing my muscles as I move into the bathroom. I rush to kick my pants off, stepping into the shower and allowing the steamy water to calm me down.

I pull back the shower curtain, hearing the door open.

"What are you doing?" I smirk, noticing Blair standing by the door.

"Thought it'll be nice to join ya?" She smirks, beginning to undress. 

[Just left Blair's house - goes back home - sees the tweets about blair on twitter - has to meet up with Liam and their producers to sing a part for a song, blair tags along]