Two

Harry's POV:

Where is that girl? "Blair!" I manage to shout out, my throat feeling a little better than before. I wait for her to come, but she doesn't seem to be on her way. I can't see anything, the sun has gone down and the only light coming from out the window is the streetlights - however they do not light up anything in here! I'm sitting in complete and utter darkness, freezing darkness I might add! Where is Blair? Where has she gone? She gone to bed already?! "Blair!" I shout for a second time. I'm about to give up any hope of her walking in when I hear a bang come from above, and then another bang. And another. I'm confused and uncertain of what the noise is, is someone breaking in? I hear muffled voices come from above the floorboards. I decide to risk it, "Help! Someone help me! I'm trapped in here! Help!" I scream as loud as I can. Please, please let them have heard me. I hear keys turn in a door, hidden in the darkness. The door opens and the light crawls in to me. "Help me! Please!" I shout to the male figure standing at the top of the basement steps.

"Who are you? What's going on?!" The guy asks with a strong Australian accent. He looks young, about my own age. I watch the keys dangle from his hand, noticing a tattoo on his wrist.

"Help me. The keys!" I breathe, hoping he will let me free.

"Is this some sick sort of roleplay-" He asks in disgust.

"No!" I shout at him, how could he think this is a roleplay game?! "Let me go!" He stares at me for a second, looking into my eyes - wondering if I am telling the truth. I'm not sure if he actually believes me or not, but fortunately he listens to me. He walks closer to me and unlocks the handcuffs with the key. My wrists break from the handcuffs which held me restraint, they ache so badly. And now I'm free. "Thank you, thank you so much!" I thank the guy before heading towards the door.

"Who are you?" He asks, still standing by the handcuffs.

"I'm Harry Styles. Who are you?" I ask back as his eyes widen at my name. Oh lord!

"You're Harry Styles?! Are you kidding? This is some sort of sick game!" He shouts again, but I remain silent. Staring at him and waiting for him to realise this isn't a game. "I'm... My name's Ashton. Ashton Irwin."

"Ok, Ashton Irwin, how do I get out of here?!" I ask desperately.

He shrugs at me, "Just walk out the front door..."

I pull him a sort of 'well, duh!' look. "I mean, is Blair in? Is she upstairs?" To my dismay, he nods.

"Yeah, but she's drunk out of her skull! You'll be able to get past her. But don't we need to call the police first?!" Ashton responds. I shake my head to him. I can't let Blair go to jail for this. "Why don't you want to call the police??"

I sigh and step closer to him, away from the door, "Because she's beautiful. And sweet, and gentle. I can't let a precious thing like that go to jail." My answer seems to astound him as his eyes widen largely and he steps back. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just... I'm just a little taken aback. Thought you would've loved to be free, and telling the whole world that Blair Dalia kidnapped you and held you captive!" He tells me, which, yes, is true. I did think of doing all that when she had first kidnapped me. But the last few days I've been feeling used to her. Or even, safe with her.

"At first I was going to." I cross my arms, "But I can't do that to Blair. I think... I'm falling for her. And I know it's wrong; she kidnapped me and now I'm getting feelings for her. But I just can't help it." I watch his face deeply in desperation for him to help me.

"Fine. Let's go." As if he has read my mind, we are already on our way to leaving this place.

"Ashton! Come here baby!" We both hear Blair laugh from the stairs.

"Quick!" Ashton whisper-shouts to me as I dash for the front door - just catching a glimpse of Blair on the stairs.

"Who was that? Was that another hottie?" I hear Blair giggle through the door as I run down the pathway. The dark night makes me feel colder than I already am. The wind blows my shirt and hair - unsticking it from its' mess as the stench of pee and grass and all kinds of smells fill my nostrils. Where am I going to go? Surely anybody could see me, I am Harry Styles. Surely someone will notice I've been noted Missing?! I hear a drink can fall onto the concrete floor, I spin to the direction of the noise. Fortunately it doesn't seem like anybody dangerous - just some drunk girl. "Miss, do you know anywhere I could go for help? I'm lost, you see." I ask politely as I walk up to her, but before she could reply she throws up over both our feet. Yuck! I hold her hair back for her, "You ok, love? All up?" I ask as I gently pat her back - trying to get all of the vomit out of her.

She coughs and wipes her mouth on her arm, "I'm fine thanks." She smiles, still intoxicated by the alcohol inside her.

"Would you like a-" I stop myself mid sentence. I was about to offer her a drink of water, which I think she needs, but I just remembered. Oh yeah, I've got no money! "Nevermind..." I mutter to her. I gently release the bunch of hazel-brown hair in my hand, thinking she's finished throwing up. She puts an arm over my shoulder as she closes her eyes. I think she's gonna pass out! "Crap!" I whisper aloud as she begins to fall, I quickly scoop her up. I carry her cradle-style in my arms. Isn't there anyone around who can look after this girl?? I decide to take a look at her contacts in her phone - which is sticking out of her cleavage. I, cautiously, slid the phone out. It feels warm in my hand as I unlock the phone. Thank God it don't have a passcode! I'm about to check contacts when I notice the Camera Roll app is already open and there is a picture of her and her friend there. In the picture I see this girl, in the same outfit as tonight, with Blair. Perhaps this is one of her friends she went out with tonight?? I lock the phone and put it into my jeans' pockets, re-picking up the girl from my knee as I cradle-carry her back to Blair's house. I think it's that house... I walk up the pathway of a blue-coloured, 2-story house. I gently place the girl at the step of the front door as I knock for someone to collect her. I quickly hide 'round the side of the house when I hear a pair of footsteps running down the stairs from inside.

"Ohh, not another drunky!" I hear Ashton groan. I laugh to myself as he lifts her up, "Good Lord!" He scoffs at the weight of her, making me laugh even more as I hear the door shut.