Eight

Harry's POV

"Lottie, stop!" I bark at her, my expression hard and stern.

"Harry, you can't let her manipulate you like that-" Lottie begins complaining again.

"I'm not!" I say, cutting her off, "I like Blair! I admit, I was terrified at first. But Goddamn- I flipping love 'er Lottie!" I yell, my grip tightening around Blairs waist. To my surprise Lottie begins crying, tears pouring out of her eyes. 

"Y-You love me?" I hear Blair repeat, almost as a whisper.

"I, er..." I stutter, looking down at her as she turns around to face me, "I'm, urm, I'm not sure... Yet. I-I guess so..." I mumble.

"Lottie, calm down!" I hear Louis grumble.

"Lottie, I'm sorry-" I begin, realising how hurt she is.

"I fucking love you! Harry, I..." She blurts out, making everyone gasp in shock - herself even gasping at her words.

I watch her for a moment before speaking up, "Lottie, I... I love you too."

"What?!" Blair glares at me.

I ignore Blair as I carry on speaking to Lottie, "But... Not like that." I look back down to Blair and see her slightly smile up at me - understanding a little, I guess.

"No, no... No, don't even... Don't even say that!" Lottie cries, grabbing onto her hair.

"Lotts, let's go?" Louis whispers, trying to calm his sister down.

"No!" Lottie shouts at Louis, before turning back to me, "Harry Styles I love you! Not even as a fan-"

"That's enough Lottie!" Louis grunts, carrying his sister out the room.

"No, no!" Lottie cries as I watch her mascara-stained face disappear out the room.

"I feel really bad." Blair breathed, looking up at me.

I ignore her as I rush outside the room - to see Lottie leaving with Louis.

"I'll call you!" Louis shouts at me, noticing me standing in the doorway as he shoves his sister into his car.

I nod in response as he gets in and drives off.

"Will our lives ever just be," Blair sighs, wrapping her arms around my waist, "Normal?"

I ignore her, pulling out of her grip as I walk back into the living room.

"Harry, what's up?" Blair calls after me, following into the room.

"I just..." I groan, raising my palms to my forehead, "Like you said; I feel really bad."

"Oh, Harry," Blair pouts, pulling me down onto the couch with her, "We've only got each other in this world... And we need to make it through, together."

I sigh, looking over to her and slightly smiling as I pull her into my lap, "You're right, babe. So, what'd you wanna do now?"

Blair sighs, "Dunno. But," She says, leaving my lap and standing up, "I'm going to my Mum's later. You coming?"

"Seeing the parents already, are we?" I smirk, "I'm not sure about that..."

"Harry you're a world-famous megastar, there's nothing she won't like about you." She says, crossing her arms.

I chuckle faintly, standing up, "There's plenty she might not like about me..."

"Harry," Blair tuts, thumping my chest playfully - yet causing me to fall back onto the couch, "Of course she'd like you!"

"Blair," I groan, "Don't judge me on fame. You don't know the real me - nor does she!" I state, standing up again and walking into the kitchen, "You don't know for fact that she will indeed like me, you can only assume she will because of what the papers say."

I hear her sigh from behind as I pour myself a drink, "Harry don't be like that." She says in a small voice.

"But it's true - isn't it?!" I raise my voice, turning to face her as I drink my water, "Isn't it?!"

"O-Of course not!" She responds, fluttering her eyes at me.

I shake my head, moving past her and dashing up the stairs.

"Harry!" I hear her faintly call after me. I ignore her as I walk into the bedroom, slumping down on her bed.

"Harry come on! We are not doing this now." She scolds, suddenly in the room.

"Doing what now?!" I groan, covering my face with my hands.

"You know what!" She responds, getting some clothes out of her wardrobe.

I sit up, watching her, "What are you doing??"

"Getting some good clothes." 

"Why?" 

She throws a purply-red vest, with lace decoration, at me along with a black leather skirt. I chuckle faintly, "Am I supposed to wear this then?" I ask, smirking up at her.

"No! I am!" She laughs, pulling her tanktop off along with her black leggings. 

My smirk remains as I stare at her just standing there in those bra and pants. 

"Oi!" I hear her scold as I eye her up and down.

"What?" I laugh, acting all innocent as she slips her skirt on - tucking her vest top in. I furrow my eyebrows, "Urm, what am I going to wear?"