Four

Harry's POV:

"Harry would you just tell me where you're taking me?!" She begs as I hold my hands round her eyes. 

I lean down and whisper into her ear, "You'll see."

I hear her sigh and I laugh as I sit her down onto a park bench and release my hands. She flutters her eyes open, looking around and taking in the surrounding of the peaceful park we're in. "Why are we here...?" She asks in confusion.

"Well; you kidnapped me - which isn't too romantic to be honest," I chuckle as I slid my arm around her, "And, well, I just wanted to do something a little... Nice."

She looks up at me, "But... Why? Like you said, I kidnapped you. Why would you want to do anything nice for me? Why aren't you running off to the police?!" She rants in worry.

I shrug, "Blair, I don't know why I'm not running off to the police - so don't put any ideas into my head, ok?" I wink at her.

She nods and I smile, pulling her closer to me. She laughs, making me look at her in confusion. She looks back at me, "You must have that Stockholm Syndrome thing!"

I smirk, "Like our song?"

"Yes!" She giggles.

A silent moment passes as she looks out at the muddy-coloured river, "It's so peaceful here." I nod in agreement. I turn my head as I hear a loud high-pitched noise. 

"What's wrong?" Blair asks. I look at her and point over to a small bunch of girls on the other side of the park making their way over to us. "Who are they?"

I smirk, "Probably fans."

Her eyes widen as she begins to panic, "We need to go! If they see you with me, they'll think I kidnapped you!"

"You did kidnap me." I correct her.

She playfully hits my arm, "You know what I mean! They'll take me to prison!"

I sigh and nod to her. She immediately stands up from the bench - pulling me with her - and runs in the opposite direction of the group of girls. I turn my head back to them; they're gaining more speed! I gently squeeze Blair's hand, and we both run as fast as we can away from the mob. We stop to catch our breathe as we enter the alleyway again. "Come on, we need to get in my house." Blair says, and I nod in agreement as we skip over to her house on the other side of the road. She opens the door - which is already unlocked - and we both fall in.

"Woah!" I hear a girl gasp as I look up - it's that girl from last night!

"Sasha throw me the house keys!" Blair screams at her. The girl quickly blinks her eyes away from me and dashes into the kitchen. 

She comes back with the keys and chucks them to Blair - who quickly locks the door as the mob of girls approach outside.

I stand up and look to Blair, "What're we gonna do?"

She shakes her head at me, "I don't know Harry! What's going to happen? Am I going to jail?" She asks me as panic begins to fill her.

"Woah, woah, woah!" We both turn to Sasha - who is staring wide-eyed at us, "What the heck is going on? Did you kidnap him?!" She whispers to Blair.

Blair silently nods in reply to her. She then turns her eyes to me and I immediately speak up, "It's alright. I don't care, I wont call the Police!"

"What?! Seriously?! She kidnapped you, Harry. That's not ok!" She tells me, which in a way is true. 

"Sasha just leave it, okay?!" I shout at her.

She raises her eyebrows at me, "Don't speak to me like that! How'd you even know my name?!"

"Er, she just said your name." I reply, nudging my head to Blair.

Her eyes suddenly widen again, "Oh right. Sorry." She giggles faintly. I stare at her, is this girl okay?!

"Sasha can you please act normal today? I really don't need the hassle." Blair tells her as she walks into the lounge, and I follow shortly behind.

"Well sorry! But in case you haven't noticed - I've just found out my best friend has kidnapped a member of the most famous boy band in history!" Sasha sarcastically says as she walks into the lounge and sits down on a couch, "Now, who are you telling to act normal?"

"There's so many people." Blair comments worriedly as she closes the curtains. 

"What are we going to do?" I ask her, I'm just about as panicky as she is right now.

She stares at me as her mouth falls open, "W-What?! You're asking me?! You tell me what we're going to do!" 

I shrug and she raises her palms to her head, "Oh no, oh no, oh no." She repeats over and over.

"Need help?" Sasha offers as she picks at her finger nails - her feet cosied up in pink fluffy slippers and resting on the coffee table.

"What's your idea?" I ask, pretty sure that her idea is probably rubbish.

She sighs and sits up, taking her feet off the table, "Isn't it obvious?"

"Sasha would you just fucking tell us?!" Blair shouts, I turn to Blair and wrap my arms around her waist as I pull her closer to me. She breathes heavily as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Harry has to say that he chose to stay here. That you're both in a secret relationship that nobody could know about." She grins and leans back in the chair - resuming to her nail-picking, "You have to make it believable though. All that cuddly, kissy stuff."

Blair turns her head to me as people - I'm guessing the Police - start yelling from outside the front door. "Could this work?" She whispers.

I take a minute to think before answering, "Yeah. I... I think this could work." I whisper back as I gently plant a kiss on her neck. 

"5... 4... 3..." I hear Police count down. 

"They're going to bust the door open." I assume as my grip tightens around Blairs waist.

"2... 1..." We all jump at the loud bang, followed by - what seems like millions - of Policeman running into the lounge.

"Put your hands up and step away from the lady!" One shouts at me.