One

Blair's POV:

"Harold Edward Styles, aged 21, best known as a member of the world-famous boyband One Direction has now been missing for 6 days. Police are beginning to investigate this." The news lady reads from my TV screen. I wish she would shut up about Harry Styles going missing. Why is it such a big deal? Just 'cause he's a megastar? Who actually cares? Actually, I care. Maybe a little more than I'm suppose to. But this way, what I'm doing with him, he'll never leave me. I'll always have him and he can never leave. I start to hear clinks coming from the basement, of him trying to escape again. I wish he'd stop trying to escape. If he just relaxes, I might loosen the cuffs... Just a little anyway. 

"Someone get me out!" 

I jump up from the sofa at the sound of his voice, and I hurry to get the key. I snatch the key from the hook it hangs on upon the wall, pushing it in the metal door and opening it. "Would you please shut up?" I beg of him as I walk into the sunlight and kneel by his side. I stare at his bruised, blood-faded face. I await a reply from him, but I know he won't say anything. He looks into the corners of the darkness, not wanting to meet my eyes. "Harry, is there anything you want?" I gently ask him. The least I can do is get him some water or food, considering he is my prisoner.

"Anything I want?!" He repeats, staring into my eyes as he raises his raspy voice. "I want to be free!" I stare back into his forest-greeny eyes. He is beautiful, such a treasure like him can't just be free to the world. The world doesn't deserve this angel. He now awaits my reply to his plead, but what am I suppose to say?? Sure, here ya go! I'll just unlock your handcuffs and you can run away!? No. Never. Just as I turn around to leave, he pleads again to me. "Blair, please. I won't run away!" I snap my head back to him. Did he just say that?! Is he lying? He must be lying! I bend down to him again, listening to his deep breathing as I sit down on the floor. The same floor he's been held prisoner on - cold, wet, stone. My butt aches - telling me to stand up and leave him be, but I ignore it. Instead I reach out my hand to feel his ripped, dirty, white, well... once-white, t-shirt. He flinches at my touch, "Does it hurt?" I ask him as I pull at one of the rips - revealing more bruises and blood laid on his torso. His head nods and his eyes squint. I pull my hand away, "They mentioned you on the news. Police are apparently going to start investigating." 

"They haven't begun investigating already?" Harry inquiries in a hushed tone. 

I shake my head, "Guess not." He looks at me for a second before hanging his head low again. I sigh and stand up, deciding to leave him alone in the sunlight as I walk into the darkness. I push my hands out to make sure I don't trip or walk into anything as I find my way to the metal door and place the key in it again, opening it and walking through. I lock the door and hang the key up on the hook as I make my way upstairs to my bedroom. I know that I'm going out with my friends tonight, so I want to look some-what fairly good. I stroll over to my wardrobe and pull out a little friend of mine. My little black dress, my best friend when it comes to going out! It's my lucky little thing; I always seem to get free drinks when I'm wearing it. I crouch down to the bottom of the wardrobe; where all my shoes are kept and I pull out my strappy, black-suede and dainty, heels. These will go perfectly! Unless one of my friends is wearing the same thing... Then they'll have to take theirs off! I grin as I swiftly get changed into the outfit and walk over to my full-length mirror. "Nice. Very... Nice." I say aloud as I push my tits up - trying to make my cleavage look bigger. My phone begins ringing and I pick it up from my bed - answering it as I make my way out. "Yeah, yeah. I'm on my way." I reply down the line to Sasha, one of my close friends. I hang up the phone as I reach the bottom of the stairs, and I pause for a minute. Should I check up on Harry? Or should I just leave him?... I stay frozen, really unsure of what to do. The sound of a car horn fastens my decision - I decide to just leave him. I walk out the front door and lock it behind me as I wave to Sasha and the rest of my mates. 

"Hey!" She greets me as I hop into the convertible, "Let's go get wasted!" She giggles as the car speeds off, making our hair fly in the wind. I look over to the other three people in the car - Georgia, my other close friend, Taylor, also another close friend, and Ashton... The annoying one. "Ashton why are you here? Girl's night only!" I shout through the wind at him. 

He twisted round to me, "Let me be a girl for tonight!" His Australian accent rings in my ears as he grins and twists round to the face the front again.

"Did you guys hear about Harry?" Taylor asks as the car slows down.

"What? What about him?" Sasha and Georgia both ask as Sasha parks the car.

"Apparently he's still missing. Police are thinking he's been kidnapped!" Taylor announces, making both Sasha and Georgia's eyes widen.

"Who's this Harry fella?" Ashton perks up.

We all glare at Ashton, "Harry Styles!", we all shout. 

"Blair, what do you think has happened to him?" Georgia asks me. My eyes then widen too as I look at her, thinking of something to say.

"I, er, think that he's fine... Maybe he just wants a break from all the fame?" I shrug as I hop out the car, "C'mon! Those drinks aren't going to drink themselves."

"Nor will they pay for themselves," Sasha remarks, "Have you even brought any money out with ya?"

"Yes! Of course I have!" I grin and point to both my boobs, "Right here." I laugh at their reactions. That was a good one! 

Georgia sighs, "I'm sorry but I'm not taking you home if you get too drunk again!" Sasha and Taylor both agree with her, upsetting me a little. They're supposed to be my friends!

"I won't, I swear." I promise them as we all begin walking off in different directions, but then noticing nobody is following anyone, I turn back and follow Sasha. Then Taylor follows me, and then Georgia and Ashton.