Six

Harry's POV:

"Let Blair go!" I shout to the nearest Policeman as we sat in the waiting area. 

"That girl assaulted you, and kidnapped you. Do you really expect us to let her go??" The receptionist asks, staring at me with her hand on her hip.

"Yes! I'm not pressing charges, I just want all of this to go away." I shout, before remembering what Sasha had told us, "Oh, and she didn't kidnap me."

The receptionist crossed her arms and stared at me as I carried on, "We're dating."

"Really?" She asked with a change of expression - unfolding her arms.

"Yes." I press, looking her dead in the eyes and hoping she'd believe me.

"Oh, just give me a second." She says, leaving the area. I sigh, leaning back in the chair and praying to see Blair soon.

"Harold Styles?"

I lift my head up to see an old-ish man in a grey suit walking over to me with the receptionist. "Yes?"

"My colleague here has just informed me that you wish not to press charges, and that infact you and Blair Dalia are dating?" He questions.

I nod, "Yes! She's my girl, and I won't ever press charges against her!" I shout, shocking myself at how committed I am to a girl who kidnapped me. 

There's a long silence before the man sighs and turns the Policeman nearby, "Alright, go tell them to release the girl."

I beam at his words. Finally!   

A few minutes passed before the Policeman came back, moving to the side to reveal Blair walking behind him. 

"Blair!" I shout, running up to her.

"Harry!" She shouts back, wrapping her arms around my neck as I lift her up, swinging her round in a tight hug.

"I can't believe this has happened..." I whisper into her neck, gently putting her down.

"Me neither." She replies, shaking her head in disbelief. Blair looks up at me with a cheeky smirk, and I look back into her eyes. The grins on our faces grow wider as the realisation sets in; our life together has just started.

We catch a train home, a somewhat peaceful journey as not many people recognise us. We walk together, my arm wrapped around her waist as she stares into the sunset.

"So, this is a happy ever after?" She says, moving her gaze to me.

"This is just the start." I reply, pulling her closer to me as we approach her house. 

"Guys!" Sasha screams, shocking us as she comes running out of the house, "You just forgot about me?!"

"Sasha!" Blair laughs, pulling away from me to give her friend a hug, "I'm sorry, babe."

"That's alright." Sasha and I reply. We glare at each other.

Blair simply laughs again, "Sasha, babe." She says, swinging her arm around Sasha. I hang back a while as they walk indoors, practising the murder scene of Sasha in my head.

I chuckle to myself, walking indoors after them.

"So, anyway, how are you two then?" Sasha asks, slumping down into the couch chair she previously sat in.

I bite my lip, moving closer to Blair, "We're... Good."

"Yeah," She nods in agreement, "We're really... Good." She giggles as I wrap my arms around her waist, rocking her side to side.

"Urgh! Here comes the lovey dovey crap!" Sasha groans, leaving the room as Blair breaks from my hold to follow her.

I groan, falling down onto the sofa to rest.

"I can't even believe what's happening! You got away with kidnap!" I hear Sasha beam, "If I knew it were that easy I'd kidnap myself a boy band member!" 

Blair laughs. 

Awh. Her laugh. Her laugh is just impeccably, adorably, truly adorable. Could it get any sweeter? I close my eyes and lay my head back on the arm rest, listening to her and Sasha gossip in the kitchen.