Nine

Blair's POV:

"Harry you look fine!" I laugh as we walk up to the door.

"I'm wearing girl clothes!" Harry complains - making me laugh more as he pulls me closer to him.

"My Mum won't care, you can take it off when we get in." I smile, pulling at my leather jacket he's wearing.

He groans faintly, "Fine. But I'm only doing this for you."

I grin, stepping in front of him as we reach the door.

"What're you doing?!" He asks as I turn to face him.

I hang my arms around his neck softly, "Shh..." I grin, leaning in to kiss him.

"You're such a tease." He chuckles, pulling away and knocking on the door.

"Hi Mum." I smile, greeting my Mum as she opens the door, "This is Harry - my boyfriend."

"Hi Mrs. Dalia." Harry smiles, shaking her hand.

"P-Please, call me Andy." She stammers, a little shocked I guess, as she moves aside for us to walk in.

"Andy?" Harry mumbles to me.

I laugh quietly as I show him the way to the lounge, "Her name's Andrea. She always asks to be called Andy though."

"Oh." He simply replies as we sit down and my brown-haired Mother walks in.

"Y-You're Harry Styles, aren't you?" She asks, genuinely curious, as she sits down on the couch opposite us.

Harry looks up at me as I sit on his lap, before turning to Mum, "Yes, yes I am."

"How did you-" She begins, looking up at me and then back to him, "How did you two meet?"

Harry and I both burst into laughter - probably freaking my Mother out but not being able to stop. 

"It's... Complicated... Mum..." I stutter between laughs.

"I don't get it - what's so funny?" Mum asks, watching us. I can't help but giggle even more as I watch Harry squint his eyes - the face he always makes when laughing hard. I say something in a really high-pitched giggle which comes out almost inhuman. 

"Are you two done yet?" She asks, obviously getting frustrated as Harry and I begin to calm down a little.

Harry suddenly clears his throat, trying to become more serious but it doesn't work as his face becomes even more redder and his smirk grows wider.

"H-Harry stop... You're gonna explode..." I laugh, throwing my reddened head back as my stomach begins hurting from the laughter. It's not long after that I soon hear Harry burst into chuckles too.

"Blair, you know how I feel about drugs!" My Mum frowns as I look to her.

My laughter dies down a little, "M-Mum, we're not on drugs..."

"I-I'm sorry, Andy..." Harry lets out his last chuckle before clearing his throat again, "We're not on drugs."

"Could've fooled me." She groans, glaring at us both sceptically.

"Mum," I groan back, leaning my head against Harry's shoulder, "Don't be like that. We came to see how you are... So let's not talk about drugs, 'kay?"

Mum gives a slight smirk, nodding along, "So, how did you guys meet? And no laughing this time!"

I quickly glance at Harry - his face becoming red again. I take a deep breath, trying to become serious, "Urm... It's complicated, do you really need to know?"

"Tell me!" She presses.

"We met at a signing," Harry speaks up, his tone calm and casual as his grip tightens around my waist, pulling me into him, "At a CD signing that is - for my bands' new album."

"Oh," Mum's tone becomes lighter and a natural smile appears on her face, "Well isn't that lovely? My little girl dating a megastar!"

"Mum!" I snap, "I'm not a little girl!"

Harry chuckles beside me, staring deep into my eyes, "To me you'll always be my little girl." He mumbles, placing a soft kiss on my jawline.

"Awww," Mum giggles, "You two are so cute together."

I give her a quiet thanks, blushing as Harry traces his index finger lightly over my cheeks. I flick my head, telling him to stop as Mum carries on speaking, "I must ask, though. What's it like with the publicity? And pap?"

"Oh..." I stammer, my smile fading as I look to Harry, shrugging as I answer, "There hasn't really been much... Pap or anything..."

"Really?" She seems taken aback, "Well, I guess that's good? Right?" She smiles to Harry - to which he returns the gesture.