Chapter 80

The sunlight flash out into Ji Hyo's cheeks and eyes. She cringed a bit and finally open her eyes.

She's so damn tired cause of 'their activity' last night. Well, she's the one who promised for 'all night'. Then, she sigh and sink her head on the soft white pillow.

Later, she felt some soft and slow kisses traveled along her neck and chest. She just let out a giggle cause of ticklish.

"Morning..." he mumble, sticking out his head from he duvet they're sharing for the night.

"Hmm..." she close her eyes while sighing as her fingers tugged and play with his hair.

"Don't mark me..." she said when she felt his teeth digging on her skin, he look up and pout.

"Why? Your skin pull me~" Jong Kook said cutely.

"No...your horny desire push yourself, go and bath, you have Safety First filming..." she said makes he laugh a bit.

"Just, let me mark a while, it's not like you have a photoshoot or something..." he said. Yes, it's true, she's free today.

"But I have to go to Ji Hyun's school...for her report cards and others...don't you remember?" she ask, he raised an eyebrow makes she smile.

"Don't you say it's... Tomorrow?" Jong Kook ask.

"Yes...but I said it yesterday...which means it's today...Mr. Kim..." she tease him. He laugh.

"Kay, please...let me mark you a bit...just a bit cause you look like a whole meal..." he grin.

"Nope..." she said, just teasing and playing along with him.

"Just wear turtle neck shirt..." he said lazily, thinking how genius he is.

"Turtle neck shirt? In this steamy hot day? What am I? Cool blooded human?" she ask back. Okay, now he felt really dumb and stupid.

"I'll mark at a non-visible spot..." he mumble and went deep inside the blanket, stunned Ji Hyo.

He start kissing her breast and belly, marking everywhere on her breast, she tried to hold her moans but that's impossible whenever he play with her nipple with his tongue magically.

After a few minutes,

"Done...!" he said and stuck out his head with a smile.

"You idiot, you should tell me first...!" she said, yet, she did blush.

"I think you knew it..." he winked hop down the bed happily, entering the bathroom nakedly. Ji Hyo laugh but then, lazily lean on the headboard.

Knock! Knock!

Hearing the knocks, Ji Hyo was about to answer something but she was quite late till Ji Hyun barge in and hop on the bed with all her might.

"Eomma~ where's my sister?!" Ji Hyun ask excitedly.

"What??" Ji Hyo ask in shock.

"Where's my sister??" Ji Hyun start to whine. Then, Jong Kook walk out from the bathroom with a towel on his waist, wrapped tight.

"What's wrong? I heard whining? We got another baby?" Jong Kook tease, Ji Hyo pinch his hand makes Jong Kook startled.

"Appa! Where's my sister??" Ji Hyun ask cutely, hoping the 'baby' she has wanted is born.

"What?" Jong Kook ask with the same expression as Ji Hyo.

"My sister! Appa said my sister will come out today!!" Ji Hyun start to make a crying face to makes her parents felt more guilt and they do.

"Err...Hyunie..I think you heard it wrongly...appa said, tomorrow..." Jong Kook said, tricking her makes Ji Hyo grin secretly as he use the trick that he just fall for.

"Oh? Really?" Ji Hyun ask, in confusion. She start to scratch her head.

"Yup..!" Jong Kook nod, both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were waiting for the little girl's answer.

"But...appa said it yesterday..which means it's today...!!" Ji Hyun exclaimed happily. Ji Hyo laugh at the widen eyes Jong Kook. He can't believe his daughter is smarter than him!!

"You're sure have your mom's brain..." Jong Kook mumble, and receive a giggle from his wife.

"Hyunie...let's go and bath first...kay??" Ji Hyo ask, changing the difficult topics they're talking about.

"But Ji Hyun wants my sister!!!!! Appa has promised!!!!" Ji Hyun whine and jump of the bed, running out, slamming the door.

"Yah!!! Why did you say such thing??!" Ji Hyo pinch Jong Kook's thigh makes he cringed in pain.

"Ah...yeobo...she asked for..." he pouts.

"You idiot! Don't promise when you can't afford it..." she pinch him at the same spot again.

"Yeobo...it's...'WE...can't afford it...'..." he said, grinning, Ji Hyo was trying to control her laugh and blush by pinching him again.

"Aigoo..! Aigoo...! This perverted guy!" she gritted her teeth.

"Okay okay...I'll try to make one, okay??.. No...we'll try..." he said again, yet, she don't even react.

"Stupid! Go and find her..." she demand.

"But I--"

"NOW..." she said strictly.

"She jus--"

"Kim Jong Kook..NOW..." she said again, more strictly. He let out a sigh.

"Okay then..." he nod, looking down and she thinks that's cute of him.

"I'll go..." he said lowly and sigh while moving his shoulder up and down like sobbing but there's none of a tears fall from his eyes. He turn and walk to the door, walking out after closing it.

Just as Ji Hyo was about to stand, she saw Jong Kook at the front door, opening it with a devilish smile.

"By the way...erm...we're still...gonna give Ji Hyun her sister...right??" he ask, Ji Hyo wanted to burst out but hold it as strong as she can.

"What?" she ask, back. Pretending not knowing what's his means.

"You know...the...baby..." he said, grinning excitedly.

"What baby?" she ask, wrapping herself tightly with the blanket and walk to the bathroom, she heard a sigh from him.

"The.." he cleared his throat.

"Ahh...baby, faster, ahhh..." he moaned in a girly way with his high pitch voice makes Ji Hyo stunned, he just mock her for last night.

"You idiot..." she mumble.

"Hehe...so...yea?"

"No!" she answers and stepped in the bathroom.

"Oh come on, my little male anatomy has always been awake even when I look at you." Jong Kook says which makes Ji Hyo hold her laughter.

"Who ask you to look at me?" he was about to answer her question but stopped by her.

"And...seriously? 'Little anatomy' that thing has been grown to a something...bigger...!" she said, pointing out to his manhood.

"So...you like the feels, huh?" he tease, she didn't answer anything except blushing.

"Alright..just prepare..." he said and walk away. Her eyes widen with his sentence.

"W-what? N-no! Yah!!! Yah!" she yells for 2 minutes. Something like that.

"Yah yah! This is not a soundproof house! I was trying to enjoy my breakfast you maniac!" Seong Eun who's at the kitchen start to felt annoyed as she yells back at her sister and they had a debate for 3 minutes? Yea, something like that. ^^

*****************

this is so short hahah, I'm so embarrassed sorry ppl