Chapter 33

In the morning, Ji Hyo awake. Luckily, her night sweat has stop but the other symptoms seems to still there.

She showered. Chang Joo already inform her that she has photoshoot session at 3. Jong Kook already going out early in the morning.

At Jong Kook's office.

"Hyung! Stop daydreaming! We're working!" Gap Jin stuttered him as he's daydreaming about his wife.

"No...I was thinking about Ji Hyo..."

"Why?"

"She's been acting weird lately..."

"Like?"

"Avoiding me...everyone...she always stuttered and lock herself in her room..."

"She has a problem...I guess.."

"I thought so..but she don't wanna talk about it...I don't wanna fight with her..."

"Yea..hyung, what happen when Eun Hye meet you?"

"Mwuh?"

"What happen when you go to meet Eun Hye?"

"Nothing...just go to work..aishh..." he started to walk away.

*******

"Eomma, I want to go home..." Ji Hyo said.

"Wae? Missing your house?"

"Kinda... But I want to go home, can I?"

"Well, why did you ask me? Ask your husband...I allowed you to..."

"Hehehehe... Gomawo, eomma..."

Ji Hyo ask Chang Joo to send her back to her house. She rest herself there. She did inform Jong Kook about it and he said it's fine. Just as she's thinking of her pregnancy, someone rang the doorbell. She assume it's Jong Kook who's doesn't have the key. When she open the door, there's no one. Only a brown ordinary box.

She looks everywhere and close the door. She sit on the couch and read the note that paste on the box.

To: Seong Im

Anyeong, Seong Im ah. I hope you'll be happy with the gift I bought for you. Be happy!

From: XXX

"Who is it? It's not a special day..."

With curiosity, she open the box. Her heart hurt a lot. It was full with Yoon Eun Hye and her husband photos. They're holding hands in a cafe. Moreover, the picture of Eun Hye hugging makes her heart ache even more. Shr felt weak all of sudden. She start to cry hard. Suddenly, her chest pain attacks. She pat her chest a few times.

She drop the photo on the floor and walk to the kitchen. She take a glass of water. Her hands shaking. She drink a sip and the glass drop. She felt dizzy. Her feet stepped on the broken glass. Her feet hurt and blood come out.

**********

"Unnie!!!!! Unnie!!!! What happen to you??!!! Oh my god!!!" Seong Eun get in the house.

Seeing her sister faint. She run to her and kneeled down.

"S-seong Eun...don't...bring me...h-hospital.." she mumble.

"Aish, unnie!!! You're hurting badly!!"

"Don't! Bring...me...to the...room..."

"Aishh..unnie...arasso..." she help her to stand up although she's still very weak and dizzy. Seong Eun lay her on the bed in the guest room.