Chapter 19

9pm, Jong Kook awake by his ringing alarm shows the Running Man shooting is 1 and a half our more. He smiles looking at Ji Hyo beside him, sleeping peacefully. Then, Ji Hyo moves a bit makes Jong Kook want to tease her.

He get on top of her, nakedly while covering the duvet till it covers his back. He start to kiss her neck. Nibbling, biting and licking it hard on her weak spot and everywhere till a strong red mark appears. Ji Hyo moans, still shutting her eyes and pushed Jong Kook. Then, she's fully awake.

"Morning sweety!"

"Yah! Let me sleep..." she take the duvet and covers her till her neck while Jong Kook got more dirty mind.

He sneakily put his hand in the duvet. He found her tummy and rub it as gentle as he can up to her chest but she quickly wake up in shocked while covering her whole body and lean on the headboard.

"Yah!!! Pervert Horny!!"

"I told you to wake up..."

"But..you didn't say you're gonna be a pervert like that in this morning!"

"Hahaha...I'm always on with you..."

"Aigoo...not enough last night, huh?"

"Yes..still needs...9 rounds..." he smile cutely.

"Yah!! You think I'm a machine?!" she glance at him, get up while wrapping her body with the duvet.

"Jagiya, don't need to cover those beautiful assets...I've already saw them last night...everything without miss..."

"Yes!! And I saw everything on you too!! I'll take the scissors and cut the hard thing for you! You can feel it your own, how hard it was!"

"Hahahaha!! Jagiya..you're no less than me...pervert too..."

"I'm not..." she walks to the bathroom while hoping since the duvet was too big. He just chuckle watching her.

********************

They've arrived at the filming location but still, they're late. All of the members greet them happily.

"Owh!! Anyeong! Morning Mong Ji! Kookie!! Late again?" Jae Suk said.

"Anyeong oppa!"

"Anyeong hyung!"

"Aigoo...why're you two always late?" Haha ask.

"Yes! Since they married, they've always late...wae? Problem?"

"Aniya...we..woke up late cause last night...you know..." he smile.

"Yah!!!" Ji Hyo beat him on the chest.

"Aigoo!!...Kookie ah, rough night, huh?" Jae Suk added and Jong Kook smile.

"Hyung, what was that mean? Last night? Rough night? I didn't get it..." Kwang Soo ask while scratching his head. As expected, the giraffe!

"Kwang Soo ah...you always don't get anything...anyways, it's not so suitable for you..so just...walk away, Girin!!" Haha kick him on the butt.

"Aih, hyung...why always treat me like this? I'm innocent!!"

"Innocent? You betray people a lot. And you call that innocent?! Try to be the true innocent like your friend" Jong Kook said.

"Hyung, why must Joong Ki? I'm better than him..."

"Yea...oppa, he's better than Joong Ki..." Ji Hyo added.

"Aigoo~ gomawo noona..." Kwang Soo said nearly blush.

"Better in the ugliest face in the world!!" Ji Hyo continue in laugh and everyone laugh except Kwang Soo.