Chapter 24

Lunch time, some of the Running Man crews and PD's visited them. The members also visited them while they're still not awaken from their condition. No positive news after a few check up from the doctors. When it's getting late, Ji Hyo's parent goes home for some rest while Joong Ki, Seong Eun and Jong Kook's parents left to take a look at them.

Seong Eun and Joong Ki enter Ji Hyo's room for a while. They take a sit and suddenly Ji Hyo groan in pain.

"Arrgh...my head..." Ji Hyo groan, touching her head.

"U-unnie? You're awake? Doctor..." she pressed the E.R. button and nurses with a doctor enter the room. Joong Ki and Seong Eun are allowed to stay and asked to wait out.

"Wae? What happen to Ji Hyo?" Mrs. Kim ask in worried.

"I don't know..she suddenly groan and I pressed the button..."

After a while, the doctor come out.

"Doctor...how's my sister doing?"

"She's fine...like I said, she needs stamina and energy...the nurse will come with some foods and medicine for her...make sure she finished all of it and eat her medicine...I'll come again for further check up..."

"Ne..alguessebnida...thank you doctor..." they bow and the doctor leave.

"Urm...here's some porridge and her medicine...let her drink this water and finished it all, okay?" the nurse hand the tray.

"Okay...thank you..."

Seong Eun and Joong Ki walk in the room. Ji Hyo was staring at the window. Thinking of something.

"Erm...unnie, the nurse give you some food to eat...you have to eat...unnie..." she still don't move.

"Noona...you have to eat...you can't let yourself suffer like this...and you must be healthy if you want to meet Jong Kook hyung, right?"

"Jong..Kook oppa?" she turns to Joong Ki, eyes teary.

"Yes...you want to meet him, right? So, noona must eat, drink, take your medicine so you can meet Jong Kook hyung...he must be happy to see you healthy again..." Joong Ki said like give advice to a little girl.

"I want to meet my husband..." she sit up and lean.

"Okay, unnie..come and eat..." Seong Eun take a spoon full of porridge and feed her.

Then, Jong Kook's parents walk in.

"Ji Hyo ah...gwenchanha?"

"Erm...I'm sorry..." she said sadly.

"Wae? Ji Hyo ah..you did nothing..."

"That's it...I did nothing...i-i shouldn't go with the members...I shouldn't leave him like that...I'm really a terrible wife..I'm..sorry, eomonim, abeonim..." she said, looking down.

"Aish...Ji Hyo ah...don't say such a things...you did your job as a wife well...don't blame yourself...you're a strong woman...you must stay strong for Jong Kook..."

"Thank you...eomoni..." she hugs her.

*********

Two days had pass like years for Ji Hyo. Every day she would go to his word and talk to him. Asking him, do he miss her? Telling there's many peoples are praying for him. She tell him a lot of stories, hoping he would hear her.

She walk to his ward. She holds his hand tightly. Smiling, thinking of him.

"Oppa...you know, your fans must be waiting for you...they want to hear your mosquito voice again..hehehe..if you heard this, you must be angry...I want to hear your voice too, oppa...I'm waiting for you..." she kiss his hand.