Chapter 53

Firstly, I wanna say thank you so much for those who's still reading!!! Wth? We reached 21K!! Yass, omfg, I love U all so much...!!! So, drop your comment below! ask anything! Vote is easy, rite?? Lol, tell me if u want me to add anything in this book!!♥♥♥ luvuallsomuch!

################################

Ji Hyo moan in pain that night till it wake Jong Kook. The clock shows it was 3:30 am.

"Ji Hyo ah?"

"Mmhm..." she hold her stomach in pain.

"Are you okay? Is it hurt so much? Let's go to the hospital..." she didn't say a word except moaning.

********

"Doctor...how is she now? Is it the time for labouring..?" he ask in worried.

"Erm...according to her pregnancy...the labouring will come in any second...do you want to stay here or go home back?"

"We'll stay here...afraid she'll be in pain again..."

"Okay then...we've transfer her to a regular ward...just press the ER button if anything..."

"N-neh, doctor...thank you so much..." the doctor nod.

"You're welcome..." the doctor leaves and Jong Kook enter her room and she was laying on the bed.

"Hey..." he sit beside her and she open her eyes while smiling.

"Feeling better?" he ask, she nod.

"I'm sorry...for troubling you..." she said.

"Aih, I don't know how to get mad at you...it's not a trouble for me...it makes me happy...cause our angle is coming out later..." he rub her belly.

"Me too...hmm..." she said and hold his hand.

"Rest well...you need some energy later..." she shut her eyes and fall asleep.

**********

Jong Kook wake up after fall asleep on the couch. He go and check on his wife. When he approach her, the bed was wet. He don't think it's urine cause it doesn't smell like it. Suddenly, Ji Hyo moves a bit.

"Ji Hyo ah...did you just peed?" Jong Kook ask and she frown.

"Mwuh?..."

"The bed was wet...is it leaking up there?" both of them look on the roof but there's no sign of it leaking.

Ji Hyo felt something come out from her woman part.

"Jagiya...my water broke..." she said.

"Huh?" he lookeed blank.

"My water!" and he get what she meant.

"Owh...wait here..." Jong Kook come out to call the doctor.

As he open the door, they saw Ji Hyo was in pain and quickly push her to the labouring room with Jong Kook following them.

"Okay, Song Ji Hyo ssi! Take a deep breath and push, okay?!" she tried to but then let out a sigh.

"I can't..." she said weakly.

"You can! You can do it...just take a deep breath and push hard!"

"Love...please...breath and push...you can do it...I know that..." Jong Kook whispers and kiss her forehead.

Hearing Jong Kook, she get her energies back and take a deep breath as the doctor said. And she push as hard as she can.

"Yes!! I've seen the head...just another push, Song Ji Hyo ssi!!" the doctor said and she follow.