Chapter 79

The next day, it's normal, as their daily routine works well, planned well. Meanwhile, Jong Kook is thinking of something that increases her curiousity.

"Gap Jin ah..."

"Neh, Hyung?" Gap Jin walk to Jong Kook in a speed.

"Erm...I want my phone..." he said and Gap Jin nod. He hand Jong Kook the phone and Jong Kook thank him, then, Gal Jim walk away.

Scrolling down the recent contact lists, most of them were Gap Jin and his wife. Then, he stops scrolling at a moment.

Yoon Eun Hye

He wondered what happen to her now. Then, he decide to call someone.

******************

"Hey, hyung...!" Haha cheerfully said as he hug Jong Kook.

"Hi, Dong Hoon..." Jong Kook let out a smile, they took a sit at the corner of the cafe.

"So..? What're you wanna talk about?" Haha ask. Jong Kook let out a anxious laugh.

"Okay...I don't wanna get this into a creepy conversation... Or something rush...but...do you remember...about Ji Hyo's...kidnapping case?..." Haha then change his expression into a serious one.

"Yes...of course...why?" Haha sit straight, the feel of want to know and curious were building up in him.

"Well...erm...d-don't..you felt weird? Like...he...kidnapped her...and lost just like that..." Haha sigh as Jong Kook said that.

"Aih, hyung...nonsense...of course he just fine like that...you know...cause he just fought with YOU! Kim Jong Kook. Who would come back?" Haha's word seems like a joke for Jong Kook.

"No...not funny. I'm serious. I start to feel weird and have bad feelings now. And I don't even know why...I have some feelings that he might come back..and Ji Hyo does said the same when she got admitted in the hospital..." Haha was startled. But he was jot surprised that Sparta knows everything. This Sparta sense everything and 90% of them were always right.

"O-okay Hyung...I...erm...what do you want me to do, now?" Haha ask.

"Well. Can you...erm...just beware of something weird with the surrounding...I'm afraid the guy start to attack any of the members, you know, 'he knows Ji Hyo well'..." Haha gulp his saliva. He was so nervous till he's hard to breath now.

"U-uh..o-ok-kay...I...I will..." Haha nod continuously.

*************

"Hey, jagiya..." Ji Hyo claimed her kiss from Jong Kook happily. She hug him from the side

"Hey...something happen?" Jong Kook ask as he put his arm around her waist.

"Erm...sort of..."

"What is it?" he asked. Jong Kook take a sit so do Ji Hyo with her legs on his thighs and his hands around her small-slim waist.

"First, Seong Eun and Joong Ki are officially dating, it has goes thru the internet...secondly, eomma and appa won a Vacation Voucher to Jeju-do, yesterday...thirdly, Ji Hyun got to be the class monitor... She's so happy right now..." Ji Hyo said long enough to make him confused but after a few minutes, he gets what's happening.

A smile crept on his lips.

"How 'bout you?" he ask, poking her chin cutely.

"I'm happy too...cause everyone is happy..nothing can be better..." she said and he doesn't say a thing except smooching her, soft but rough.

"How was your day? Wait...where did you go just now?" Ji Hyo ask.

"I'm fine...everything's great...and just now...I met Dong Hoon..." Jong Kook smiled.

"Why? What happen?" Ji Hyo ask, she don't suspect anything but Jong Kook has never been going out personally with one of the members. Well, she don't say it's wrong, but just not so...normal.

"Just talking...you know, we haven't talk personally like years..." Ji Hyo nod but still not convinced.

"What do you guys talk about.?"

"Erm...works...and others..."

"Jinjja??" Ji Hyo ask in disbelief. Jong Kook nod a few times without saying anything. He's kind of afraid to 'say something that's not true' to her or should he say...lie?

"Hmm...yes, of course..." he smiled and lift her chin to kiss her, passionate and deep.

"Lying man say 'what'!" she yell a bit, pointing her finger to him, he frown in confuse.

"What?" Jong Kook ask.

"Hah! You're lying..." she said. He then got it and pinch while tickling her waist.

"What? You tricked me? Huh? Yah...I didn't lie...you know? You tricked me..?" he said while gritting his teeth in playful frustration. She start to laugh and giggle.

"Hahaha... Jagiya...haha...jagiya~... Ahhhaha.." Ji Hyo whine and finally he stops for a while.

"You don't believe me?" he ask, pouting.

"No~...it was just like...erm...weird? I don't know...but you never met the members in private..." she said.

"Well...it's never been wrong...right?" Jong Kook ask, she took her time and nod hesitantly.

"Yea...whatever it is...I just want to kiss you, right now," he said makes she giggle and attach their lips together, softly.

They didn't stop for a while, both of them were deep feeling of pleasure whenever their soft lips move in sync. He lower his hands till it stops at her butt makes her moan softly and he slip in his tongue and conquer the kiss.

The passionate kiss turn to a heated kiss and it all gone when someone interrupt them out of the blue.

"Eomma~" a whining sound filled their ears, replacing their hot smooching sounds.

Hearing that, Ji Hyo quickly break the kiss and climb down the couch, frustrate Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo bend over till she reach Ji Hyun's height.

What's wrong, baby?" Ji Hyo ask softly, caressing her hair. Ji Hyun keeps crying over and over, makes her parents worried.

"J-Ji Hyunie..dreamt..b-bad...drea-m..." Ji Hyun mumbles while sobbing and still rubbing both of her eyes to prevent the tears from coming out but it doesn't work at all.

"Aigoo...Ji Hyunie..do you want to tell eomma about the dream?" she ask, Ji Hyun simply shook her head.

"Aigoo..Hyunie...if you're scared...you can have a sister..." Jong Kook simply said with a grin. Ji Hyun open her eyes and look at Jong Kook with hopes in her eyes.

"Really, appa?? J-Ji Hyunie..will..get a sister??"

"Erm! But...if you keep waking up in the middle of the night...you probably..won't have one..." he winked with a smile.

"Wah... really, eomma??" Ji Hyun turns to Ji Hyo, looking at her mom with innocent eyes.

Ji Hyo don't know what to said so she just nod, don't want to disappoint her daughter.

"Yay!!!! Okay then!! Ji Hyun promise will never wake up at night again!!" Ji Hyun said as she raise her right hand till it reaches her shoulder. Ji Hyo was startled with her actions but Jong Kook just let out a smirk.

"Bye bye appa, eomma! Good night! Ji Hyunie loves both of you!!" Ji Hyun said and kiss her parent's cheeks.

"Hyunie let eomma sen--"

"No!! Eomma and appa, go and make Ji Hyunie's sister, okay????" Ji Hyun said, pushing Ji Hyo backward while Jong Kook just show his thumbs up to Ji Hyun from the back.