Chapter 48

"What oppa?" Ji Hyo approach Chang Joo as he call her.

"Someone give it...here..." Chang Joo hand her a pink box and when she opened it, it was her favourite white chocolate.

"Owh? Chocolate? There's a note?"

"Yup...it's pasted beside the box..." Ji Hyo search for it and she grab it.

To: Seong Im

Anyeong, Im ah...I bought your favourite...it's quite cold...eat it with your hot choco. Stay healthy.

From: JM

"Did you know who is it?" Chang Joo ask.

"I don't know...it's the same person I think...look..." she shows the note.

"JM...? Again? Aih...if you get things from this JM again...I'm gonna investigate or report to the police...it's dangerous, you know?" Ji Hyo still stare at the note.

"Oppa...doesn't it feel familiar?" Ji Hyo ask.

"What?"

"The nickname...JM...JM..." she wondered.

"I think so...probably nothing...just work well and let's discuss later, okay?" Ji Hyo nod and hand him the box and note.

"Arasso...please keep it..."

"No problem..."

---------

Ji Hyo just got home at 9pm. The room was quiet and she assume Seong Eun was sleeping and Jong Kook hasn't home yet. She showered and put on her pyjama.

She sit at the bar on the stool. She make herself a cup of hot choco cause she's freezing. She take the box that received and put in on the table. She stare at the note for a while.

"JM...JM...JM...who is it? It's very familiar...JM..." she keep thinking of it.

Jong Kook slowly put his car key on the table, avoiding any sounds. He saw Ji Hyo was sitting on the stool at the bar. He approach her and sit beside her. She still didn't notice him. He kiss her cheek and she turns to him, shockingly.

"Owh...W-when did you get back?" Ji Hyo ask.

"Just now...you didn't notice me...what's this?" Jong Kook take the note.

"Who gave this?" he ask.

"Don't know...Chang Joo oppa saw it and give it to me cause there's my name..."

"The same person?" she nod.

"White chocolate and hot choco? They know what did you like..."

"Yeah, I thought so...but I didn't mention about it anywhere..."

"This is dangerous...we can't wait like this...I'm gonna ask Gap Jin to find out..." he said strictly.

"Jagiya...please don't..."

"Then you want them to send and send things to you...and what if one day the owner of this note kidnap you? What if they...they do something bad at you...I don't want that..." Jong Kook said in worried while holding her hands.

"I don't want that to happen too...but please...just wait, maybe one day they're gonna reveled their identity thru the note...who knows? People can be careless..." he took a while to think.