Chapter 7

Next Day,

Jong Kook woke up after cuddling with his wife all night. With only his tank top and boxers. He wash his face and brush his teeth. He then go to the gym for some morning exercise.

Ji Hyo wake up after a few minutes. Stretching herself and realising that Jong Kook is not around, she wash her face and brush her teeth. She goes to the kitchen and drink a glass of water. She also brings some grapes and drinks for him. She search him at a certain place and found him in the gym, working out. She comes with a smile and greeted him.

"Morning, love!!" he greet.

"Morning!" she said as she sit on his lap and feed him some grapes and give him the drink.

"Erm..yummy..thanks.."

"You're welcome...you're sweating...enough..your muscle already too large and stiff!"

"Andwae! It needs more exercise..." he continue lifting the dumbbells while she sit on a couch.

"Yah!! Stop staring at my muscles...I'm more attractive..." he said as he notice she's staring at his muscle.

"I'm not!! But those are mine...no one a can take it or see it..." she said while eating the grapes.

"Stingy wife!" he smiles.

He done his morning excersice and showered follow by Ji Hyo. They decided to meet Ji Hyo's parents and drive to their house.

Once they've arrived, they enter the house and saw her parents were having breakfast.

"Anyeonghaseyo eomma!!" she greet.

"Owh! My daughter! How's your honeymoon? Is it good?"

"Of course!! It's good..." she smiles.

"Owh, Jong Kook ah..Ji Hyo ah...come join us...you haven't breakfast yet?"

"Yes, we haven't.." he answers and they take a sit.

"Eomma..where's Seong Eun?"

"I've called her but I think she's still sleeping...maybe too tired..."

"Wae? She passed her final exam, right?" she asks while eating the fried rice.

"Yes but I don't even know why she's always sitting in the room and always talking with someone on the phone..."

"Someone? On the phone? Boy? Girl? Friend? Boyfriend?"

"Yah!! Go and ask her!! I'm not Seong Eun!!"

"Hehe...maybe just a friend..."

"Aihh..don't talk so much..you'll choked..." Jong Kook advice his wife.

"I'm just worried of her..."

"Jong Kook ah...how's your work?"

"Everything's good...Running Man, filming and some fan meetings....it'll be packed but I'm fine with it..."

"Yah...I'm excited with my grandchild..." Jong Kook choked and some of his juice flowing. Ji Hyo grab some tissues and give him.

"Eomma! Why suddenly pop out this topic?" she rubs Jong Kook's back.

"Wae? Can't I ask? Your appa also excited..."

'Yes...work it fast...we're bored always watching TV and reading newspapers..."

"Ne...we still work on it..working hard..." he smiles but then Ji Hyo pinch his hands making him laugh more.

After spending hours at the house, the move on to visit Jong Kook's parents after giving the souvenirs that they bought.

They head to Jong Kook's parents house. They get in the house and saw only Jong Kook's mother were in the kitchen.

"Anyeonghaseyo!! Eomma!" Jong Kook hugs her.

"Owh? Jong Kook ah..Ji Hyo ah...come and sit..here" she said while patting on the couch.

"Ne..." both of them answered.

"How's your honeymoon? Is it fine?"

"Everything's okay, eomma..we had so much fun, right...?"

"Yes...hehe..erm...eomonim, here...we got some souvenirs from our honeymoon..." Ji Hyo said.

"Ah~ jinjja? No need to buy...you're just wasting your penny..."

"Ani eomma, we bought it for everyone..nothing's wasted if it's for eomma..."

"Eeeiii...look, he's coming with he's sweet words...hahaha..."

"Hahahah...he always did that..." Ji Hyo said.

"I'm born to be sweet with my favourite women...hehe"

"Yea right..."

"Erm...have you both eaten cause I didn't make anything..the dish has finished..."

"Yes, eomma...we've eaten..at Ji Hyo's parents house..we came a bit early so we ate there...by the way, where's dad?"

"Yes...he's still working...same as your brother..."

"Doesn't it suit for him to be retire now?" he said.

"I thought so but I haven't discuss yet..I'll try to discuss with him..."

"Ne, eomma..."

Talking about their career and future with his mother for a long time makes them realise they need to see the members too. So, they leave Jong Kook's mother, advice her to take care and they drove away.

"Jagiya, do you have any schedule tomorrow?" Ji Hyo ask.

"Erm..there's not a lot..just recording and song writing but it'll takes a lot of time...wae?"

"Nothing..just when was the Running Man filming?"

"I think the day after tomorrow...why?"

"I just missed the members so much...haven't seen them for a long time, right?"

"Yea..I miss Kwang Soo's frames..."

"You miss Kwang Soo? What do you want him to frame about? About you flirting with other girls?" she ask in pissed tone, makes he chuckle lowly.

"Aniya!! No!! About how I'm so sweet with my lovely wife.."

"Chih...stop that sweet words of you..it makes me goose bumps"

"Yea..and you fall in me cause of these words, right? No doubt..."

"So confident, huh? Then what's the main reason you fall in me?"

"Erm..I can give you 100 million reason but since you want the main...I fall in love with you because you're Cheon Seong Im..." he smiles.

"Ayy..jagiya...your jokes won't trick me..."

"What? Serious! Because you're different from the other woman I've ever met...I love you because you're being yourself, Song Ji Hyo or maybe Cheon Seong Im... I love both..."

"Hahahah...playboy..."

"Yah! You love this playboy...you married this playboy..."

"Neh!! I love Kim Jong Kook!!!" she shout.

"I'm good at everything..." he said proudly.

"Hahahah...we'll see if you're really too at everything...and I hear you said 'everything'..."

"Ayy..yeobo...don't trick me with my own words...I mean all the man can do...not everything...hehe.."

She just laugh and smile. They continue their way to their house while chatting.