Chapter 50

"Seong Im ah...you don't have to do it...I can do it..." Mrs. Cheon said as she saw Ji Hyo's washing the dishes.

"Gwenchanha eomma...eomma go and rest...I'll do it..." she said willingly.

"Yah, Seong Im...who's the one whom pregnant? Me or you?"

"Probably eomma's pregnant too? I can get another sister that make sense..." she jokes.

"Yah! Yah! Your pretty sister is still here...eomma, let her do it..." Seong Eun said from the living room.

"Aih, wait..."

"Wae, eomma? Are you really pregnant?! Woah!!" Ji Hyo jokes again and her mother hit her.

"Nonsense...I'm talking about Seong Eun...yah, lazy girl! Come here and wash the dish!! You need to help your pregnant sister..." Mrs. Cheon said, calling Seong Eun.

"Aih, eomma...unnie need to have some exercise...let her...she eat jjamppong last night..."

"Then, who's the one that kick my stomach when she's hungry?" Mrs. Cheon ask.

"Cheon Seong Eun!!" Ji Hyo answer out loud.

"Who's the one that asking for jajang late night?!" Mrs. Cheon ask.

"Cheon Seong Eun!!" Ji Hyo answered again.

"Who's the one that really stubborn and don't want to help me take care of a baby?!"

"Cheon Seong Im!!!" Seong Eun answered out loud while giggling.

"Ayy...eomma...it was long time ago...forgive your beautifully born pregnant daughter..." Ji Hyo said.

"Arasso...stop bickering with your high pitch...Seong Eun ssi...help your sister or I'll ask you to do the chores..." Mrs. Cheon threaten.

"Aigoo...neh! Alguessebnida Mrs. Cheon!" Seong Eun walk to the kitchen and replace her sister. Ji Hyo take a sit in the living room.

After washing the dishes, Seong Eun joins her sister at the living room and turn on the TV for them.

"Seong Eun ah..." Ji Hyo calls her.

"What?" she turns to her.

"Do you know someone...maybe my friend or yours...that have a nickname, JM...?" she ask.

"JM? I don't have a friend with that nickname...maybe yours..."

"Ah, really?..." Ji Hyo nod in understanding.

"Why unnie? Anything problem? Seong Eun to the rescue..." she jokes and Ji Hyo giggles.

"These days...I think 6 days in a row...someone has sent me some gift with a note...and it wrote that it's from JM...but the note shows that the person really knows me well..." she explain.

"Aih unnie...this case, I can't interfere...I've a phobia with secret admire or mysterious person..." she said, backing off.

"I'm not asking you to interfere...I'm just asking if you know my friends that called JM..."

"Apparently, I don't know...did you tell Jong Kook oppa?"

"I did..."

"Did he planned to do something? He's being very protective since you two get back together..."

"I know...if today I get the gift from the same person, he'll ask Gap Jin oppa to investigate...and put some bodyguards..."

"That's good...nothing to be worried of...you just need to hope that you get the gift from that JM...so Gap Jin oppa can know who's it.." Seong Eun said while focusing on the TV.