Chapter 10

The filming goes with their first game.
The queen need to ride on the aeroplane float and the male partners need to carry the queen. They need to run to a place. As they arrived, they need to answer a quick quiz. In case they didn't get the answer , they need to turn to the starting point .

Ji Hyo's team arrived first. They got the instructions from the PD and that's when Sohee's team arrived. Jong Kook again feels his jealous towards them. As Sohee's team got the instructions, Jae Suk and Jong Kook get ready to carry her but being disturb when Ji Hyo sit on them and they quickly push her, being irritated.

Minho: Noona! Let's go, ppali!!
SJH: Okay!! Hahaha
YJS: Yah~! This Mong Ji!!

The two men carry's her. It looks hard but they said she was as light as feather. Jong Kook and Jae Suk followed them, behind.

YJS: Yah! Look at Minho's legs! They're shaky!!
Minho: Aniya!! Noona is so light!! Jinjja!!
SJH: Hahaha!! Mianhe, Siwon, Minho ah...

They continue running and they arrived at the booth. The PD gives the question and they're startled as they don't know the answer. They need to go back to the exact first place and start again.

Sohee's team was the next, they're the same. They can't answer it and start again. Then, the first team that pass the game is Ji Hyo's team.

****************

The next game location splits into 2 places. 2 teams in each place. Ji Hyo's team and Hyorin's team in a place and the other 2 teams in other place.

They eat the ordered food and receive the instructions for the game from the PD.

PD: Okay, everybody's full, now?
Everyone: Ne!!!!
PD: Okay, try to look at the notes on the wall.

All of them take a look on the notes on the wall and read it. It's a wishes from some people who came there.

PD: Done?!
YJS: Ne...why do we need to take a look at it?
PD: Okay! Cause the game is, you need to write down you wishes on the small note and paste it on the opposite team, everywhere. And the opposite team need to jump or dance till the notes fall from their body's while the music's on...
YJS: Wah~! We need to dance? That's my speciality...
KJK: What speciality? Your speciality is failure!!
Everyone: Hahahaha!!!

(In the other place)

Minho: Noona, gwenchanha...we'll do our best cause we're dancer...
Siwon: Ne, noona...we'll try...Fighting!!
SJH: Hahaha!! Fighting!!

They started to wrote down their wishes for the opposite team. It was quite a funny wishes that they write especially for Jong Kook.

Then they start to play. As usual, Jae Suk and others start to throw a bowl of compliment to the female guests when they dance. Minho and Siwon did well so as Ji Hyo. They really want to win it. Kwang Soo made his robotic dance and got tired as soon as it started. As expected. ㅋㅋㅋ

***************

They proceed to the last mission. It was in a building which every team needs to find a math equation in the building. They start to search.

After searching, running, playing, stole the others, all of them need to go to the last location and start to solve the mathematics problems and end with the answer 1.

At first, Minho thinks he gets the answer, but he missed one of the equation. Then it's Sulli's team to take a chance. They only use simple equation and they won. The other team was very upset.

PD: Ne! Sulli's team won!!!
YJS: Wow!!!
Gary: Yay!!
Haha: Look, we only use simple equation but can win it!!! *Merong~*

******************

After saying the proper goodbye and closure, the guests leaves sooner than the members as they have a pack schedule.

The members go home by their own car except the newlyweds. They go home together, of course.

"How's filming? Is it good today?" Jong Kook start the conversation.

"Okay...it's good...why you didn't tell me that Minho and Siwon is your 'gymmate'...?"

"It's not so necessary.... You have me! Sparta Kook here..."

"Chih...You know, Minho said I'm not look as 30s at all..."

"Ah~ jinjja...?"

"He also said he wants to be in the same team with me whenever he came..."

"Ne! Arasso! You look so beautiful...satisfied?" he felt jealous when she keep talking about other man.

"Hahahah!! You're jealous again aren't you?"

"Yes! I am!! You keep praising them..."

"Aniya...just joking...you also look happy with Sohee..."

"So, I'm not the only one who's jealous here?" he grins.

"Yup!" she cross her hands.

"I'm not happy..I miss you..."

"Jinjja? You ran to her when she came..."

"It's because of the programme... You know the viewers will think I'm not happy if I didn't excited at all..so, it's all a acting...you look happy too with the boys..."

"Of course...they're like cuties..."

"Yah! Your husband's still here..."

"Hahaha!! Joking...you're more cute and handsome..."

"Okay...kiss me..."

"Andwae! You're driving..."

"Ah~ pleeaasee...."

She smiles looking at her cute husband and give a kiss on his cheek, making him smile.