Chapter 30

"Wow...what a great connection between you and Ji Soo..." Seong Eun said as they got in the car.

"Erm...I don't expect that either...she looked like a really innocent, pure, naive, pretty girl...I'm happy for her too..."

"Woah...unnie, your baby must be lucky to have a mother who's Song Ji Hyo...every kids wants that...even an ordinary kid was behaving like your daughter..."

"But...my baby can't accept me as Song Ji Hyo the actress...accept me as Cheon Seong Im, the mother..."

"Agree...hehe..." they chat about Ji Soo till they arrived.

*********

"Oppa...you're back..." Ji Hyo seems a bit shocked seeing Jong Kook in the living room.

"I just got home..I thought you girls are upstairs..." Ji Hyo walk towards her husband and give a hug.

"We're out for a lunch...oppa, I think your wife needs time to heal her sadness...and I also think she's diet...she doesn't wanna eat...you know how much she eat when lunch..."

"Yah!! Aigoo, this girl..."

"Anyeong, oppa..unnie.." Seong Eun run to her room.

"Is that true? Why're you sad?"

"Let's go in the room first..."

Once they got in the room, they sit on the bed and lean to each other.

"Tell me..."

"Hurm...I found my fan just now..she's 8...she's very innocent, pure, naive and cute too...she cries when she sees me..it was a happy tears, she can't believe I'm there...we spend a few times together till we leave..I miss her already..."

"You cheated...." Jong Kook said, jokingly while pouting.

"Yah!! What're you talking about?"

"You went to see someone else..I as about to ask you to lunch with me..."

"Hahaha...Seong Eun said she shungry so I just follow...besides, I met a girl..how can I cheat..."

"If girl met girl...it's lesbian..are you?.." Jong Kook said playfully.

"Yah!!! Are you drunk? I'm not!!"

"Ah~ how could I know...prove it..."

She quickly point to her stomach. Showing there's their baby inside there.

"Maybe...other way? I don't get it..." Jong Kook tries her.

She quickly get up and sit on his lap. Jong Kook hold her waist, supporting her. She cupped his neck and kiss him roughly, he knows she'll do this. A few second, Ji Hyo release it as she's out of air.

"I've...proved..it...I can't just simply do that if I am a lesbian... It would be disgusting for me..."

"Haahaah...well, you--"

"Yah!!! What do you want more??! I'll cut your 'thing' if you ever said I'm lesbian!!!" she said but still smiling.

"Hahaha!! Mianhe, jagiya...don't cut my 'baby' down there...if it wasn't 'it', there's no baby in here..." he kiss Ji Hyo's stomach.

"Well, be good or..I'll really do it..."

"What?" he ask.

"I'll cut your 'baby' ..."

"Hahahah...don't do it...what'll make you in pleasure at night then?" he said playfully.

"Nothing!!"