Arguments

As Padmé and Anakin were about to
Get onto the ship, Padmé turned around.
"Would you please explain why you just killed Dakota?" Padmé asked a little frustrated.
"She was going to kill you!" Anakin responded.
"No she wasn't!" Padmé yelled.
"Then what was she doing? Cause What I saw, was her about to pull the trigger on that gun!" Anakin said confused at why Padmé was mad.
"She was just scared!" Padmé said with compassion.
"Why are you trying to defend her?" Anakin asked still confused.
"Im not! I just don't think you killing her was right! Especially in front of everyone!" Padmé said frustrated.
"What is up with you? I save your life and this is how you thank me?" Anakin said raising his voice.
"Nothing! Except that you just killed someone!" Padmé stated.
"I was saving your life!" Anakin yelled.
"I don't care! You shouldn't have killed Dakota!" Padmé yelled. Anakin was taken aback by Padmé's yelling. She never yelled.
"I... I think someone else should be your body guard." Anakin spoke not even waiting for Padmé's response, he just clicked his com link on.
"Kenobi, here." Obi-wan's voice cane through the little device.
"This is Anakin. I believe Senator Amidala will be in need of a new body guard." Anakin spoke making sure not to look at the dumbfounded Padmé.
"And why is that?" Obi-wan asked.
"She clearly doesn't want me to save her life anymore." Anakin simply stated.
"Anakin, we will talk about this on the ship. Now get on!" Obi-wan instructed.
"Fine!" Anakin spoke frustrated, then clicked off the device. Anakin then turned to Padmé who, Anakin could tell, she had been hurt by what he said.
"Look, just get on the ship, ok?" Anakin said then followed Padmé onto the ship. Anakin immediately went to the pilot's seat. He wanted to have a reason not to talk to Padmé.

"So what is all this nonsense about you wanting a new body guard, Senator?" Obi-wan asked Padmé.
"I request to have a new body guard. Someone who actually cares for my safety." Padmé spoke, making sure to hurt Anakin as much as he had hurt her.
"I'm sorry for being a bit confused, but what happened between you two in the last 5 minuets? Its like you hate each other!" Obi-wan said concerned.
"Well, I'm not the one who just murdered someone so maybe you should ask General Skywalker." Padmé spat.
"Senator, your life was in danger. He was only trying to save you." Obi-wan stated.
"Of course you think its fine! You would side with Anakin. Even if he is a murderer. Isn't it against the Jedi code to kill?" Padmé asked spitefully.
"Anakin saved your life, Senator. He is not a murderer. The Jedi code says to not kill defenseless people." Obi-wan stated.
"The way I see it, he destroyed a life. Not save one." Padmé said, making sure to be harsh.
"I supposed this means you think the Jedi are murderers?" Obi-wan asked.
"No! You have wrongly judged me, General Kenobi. I believe the Jedi to be just and kind." Padmé said offended.
"Really? Cause what Anakin just did was what the Jedi would call, just." Obi-wan stated.
Padmé then came to realize Obi-wan was right. She then looked at the ground then walked into the other room.
What have I done? Padmé asked herself.
I called Anakin a murderer but really he saved my life...

In the other room, Obi-wan was quiet surprised at Padmé's attitude. Obi-wan then sensed that what Padmé said had hurt Anakin.
"Im sorry..." Obi-wan said to Anakin feeling sorry for his friend.
"Its not your fault. I messed up." Anakin said wishing he could fix his mistake.
"Maybe you should go talk to her." Obi-wan said placing a hand on Anakin's shoulder.
"No! I can't... I'll just make things worse." Anakin said refusing to look at Obi-wan.
"Anakin... Just try to talk to her." Obi-wan instructed.
"I... Alright." Anakin then let Obi-wan take over flying. As Anakin walked over he could here Padmé crying. He couldn't bring himself to open the door.

What have I done...

Well you really screwed up this time, Skywalker.

I know... I hurt Padmé...

Oh no, you killed Padmé. She will never accept you again.

What? No! She loves me!

Does she? After all you did pretty much tell her you were leaving her.

No! I would never leave her!

Well she will be getting a new body guard so someone else will be protecting her. Not you.

I just need to talk to her!

It won't work. Your future with her doesn't end well.

What? How... Suddenly Anakin was in a vision.

All around was dark, but someone was in front of Anakin. Anakin focused on the person. It was Padmé, but she was crying.
"Your breaking my heart..." Anakin barely heard the words come from Padmé. Someone began choking her. Anakin then saw himself. He was killing Padmé! The next thing Anakin saw was her lying on the ground unconscious or maybe... Dead. But instead of helping Padmé, he took out his lightsaber. He was fighting another Jedi. Obi-wan.

The scene then changed to Padmé screaming. She was in child birth! The baby... Wait babies? She named the girl Leia and the boy Luke. Then he watched as the life slowly left Padmé.