Blast!

The morning came faster then Anakin had wanted it to. He sat up, and looked over at his beautiful wife, who was still asleep. Anakin and Padmé had finally got to spend some time together and sadly he was off to work, again. Anakin got up, put on his Jedi robes, then gently kissed his sleeping wife on the cheek, and left.
He got into his star fighter and was off to the Jedi temple.
As soon as he got there he could sense his day was not gonna go so well. He walked through the halls of the temple, thinking of what he and his padawan may do for their first day of training. There wasnt a lot of options for training on Coruscant, other then what was here at the Jedi Temple. He finally decided they would just keep it simple today and learn the basics of battle.
All of a sudden Anakin sense a strange darkness in the temple. He looked around him, and saw a hooded figure slip out of a door into the gardens. Anakin sensed something familiar about the hooded figure, but he couldn't quiet make it out. The figure began to run, so Anakin took off after them. Anakin ran for what seemed liked hours, but he could tell the hooded figure was exhausted. The figure began to slow down, so Anakin took his chance and ran off faster. The figure then shot around a corner. Anakin ran, turned the corner, and to his disappointment the figure was gone. He couldn't see anything through these stupid bushes!
"Blast!" Anakin shouted. He then decided to walk down the path in hopes of finding this mysterious hooded figure. He never found the figure, so he then went off to meet Dakota.