A Disapointed Master

Anakin stopped right where he was.
Where had Obi-wan come from? He asked himself.
Anakin knew now that stopping was a mistake. It was to late to start running because Mace Windu was already right behind him. Then two guards tide Anakin's hands together. There was no getting away. Anakin had failed. On to Plan B.
"Hands behind you head, Skywalker." Windu instructed. Anakin turned around to face Windu.
"Let me explain." Anakin tried.
"There is no explaining to do. You betray the Jedi order." Windu stated.
"Just listen to me." Anakin pleaded.
"I will not stand and listen to your excuses. Just because some of the Jedi believe your The Chosen One doesn't mean that I do! You started your training to late, you don't follow orders, and now you have betrayed us. There is nothing to explain, Skywalker." Windu said frustrated. The words hurt Anakin. Windu was right. The whole situation made Anakin look like a traitor, and sadly in a way he was. Anakin wished he would have said no about getting a new padawan.
This whole blasted situation is because of Dakota! I chose to get a new padawan and instead I get a Sith in training.
Anakin felt so stupid, but he also felt hurt. Mace Windu, one of the most respected Jedi, didn't believe that he was The Chosen One.

Anakin don't say anything. Let me take care of this. Obi-wan said to Anakin through the Force.

But I can explain! Anakin answered.

I know. Just let me take care of this.

But someone is going to die if I don't give them this holocrown!

Let me handle this and then we will talk.
And with that Obi-wan turned to Mace Windu.
"Master Windu, Anakin is going to put the holocrown back and I am going to take him and Ahsoka with me." Obi-wan reasoned.
"Alright. I trust you Kenobi." Windu then told the guards to untie Anakin.
"Thank you, Master Windu." Obi-wan said respectfully. Windu nodded at Obi-wan then turned to Anakin.
"If you try to get away, Skywalker, we will be forced to kill you. I don't want to have to do that." Windu said then walked off. Anakin looked at the ground.
How could I have been so stupid to think we could trick the Jedi... Anakin thought to himself.
"Obi-wan let me expla..." Obi-wan cut Anakin off.
"We will talk somewhere else. Right now we need to put that holocrown back." Obi-wan said pointing toward the holocrown chamber. Anakin then took the holocrown out of his pocket. He then handed it to Obi-wan.
"Im sorry, Obi-wan." Anakin said sadly.
"You took it to far this time, Anakin. There may be no coming back." Obi-wan said sounding disappointed.
"I know. I should have just told you the truth." Anakin admitted. Ahsoka then walked over to where Anakin and Obi-wan were. She felt sorry for her master. She now realized how much pressure he had on him as The Chosen One. One wrong move and everything he had trained for was gone.
"I'm sorry, Master. We will find another way to rescue Padmé." Ahsoka said trying to comfort Anakin.
"Padmé??? I thought she was dead!" Obi-wan said confused.
"No, she is only captured." Anakin stated.
"So she is the reason you stole the holocrown?" Obi-wan asked.
"Yeah. And if I don't give them a Jedi holocrown in one week, she will die." Anakin said a bit frantic.
"Well, we will have to rescue Padmé in less then a week then." Obi-wan said then put the Jedi holocrown back where it belonged.
All three of them then went off to create a rescue plan.