On Your Knees

Obi-wan fought hard. Dooku was a real opponent who wanted to kill you. The good part was, Dakota was no where in sight. On and on Lightsabers clashed. Then Anakin joined in the fun and they began to push Dooku back. Finally Dooku got into a ship and left. Coward. Obi-wan followed Anakin to where Padmé was.
"How is she doing?" Obi-wan asked the medical droid.
"She is resting right now, but she was shot in her ribcage and it shattered three ribs and..." Obi-wan watched Anakin as the droid said every single detail of what was wrong with Padmé. Anakin lay his hand on Padmé's arm. Obi-wan could sense great stress and anger in Anakin. Anakin just seemed to watch Padmé's face.
"Everything is going to be alright, Padmé." Obi-wan heard Anakin whisper. Obi-wan knew there was something between them but he never said anything to them about it.
"Well this is sad and all, but I kinda need this ship." Dakota said sarcastically.
"Dakota, you aren't going anywhere." Anakin said taking out his lightsaber. Dakota then ignited her blood red lightsaber. Anakin Immediately force pushed Dakota off the ship.
"Oh you think using your pitiful Jedi tricks are going to make me run? Well your dead wrong about that, Skywalker." Dakota said with so much hate.
"Big talk, for such a little padawan." Anakin mocked. Then Mace Windu, Master Yoda and Master Plo koon where on the landing platform, watching Anakin duel his padawan. The battle was fast paced.
"Do they know about your little relationship with Padmé?" Dakota said loudly so the other Jedi heard her. Anakin sensed the surprise in the other Jedi. Knowing this was gonna be his last battle as a Jedi he used all his strength and Force to take Dakota down. He twisted his lightsaber to where hers spun out of her hand into his.
Anakin had Dakota on her knees, both lightsabers at her neck. Since at the moment Anakin was still a Jedi, he cut off the lightsabers, but kept his eyes on Dakota.
"What a shame, Skywalker. You could have been the most powerful Sith to ever live." Dakota said with a chuckle.
"Power leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. I don't want that." Anakin simple stated.
"What a shame." Dakota said with sarcastic sadness.
"Done well, you have, young Skywalker." Master Yoda said, walking towards Anakin.
"Thank you, Master Yoda." Anakin nodded.
"I just have one question, Skywalker." Mace Windu stated.
"Yes, Master Windu?" Anakin said, and nodded for Windu to continue.
"What was Dakota talking about? Is it true about you and Senator Amidala?" Mace Windu asked.
"No. She was simply mistaken." Anakin lied.
"Lier!" Dakota yelled.
"And why would they have any reason to believe a petty Sith?" Anakin snapped.
"Cause its the truth!" Dakota said. She wanted the Chosen One gone from the Jedi order! Then her real Master's plan could continue.
"Is it the truth, Skywalker?" Windu asked again.
"No, Master Windu. It is not." Anakin lied again.
"Very well then," Windu said, not believing Skywalker, but could see master Yoda was going to let this go, so he did the same. Then he walked over to Dakota,
"Your going to jail." Then he handcuffed her and took her to where she belonged.