The Third Guest

"Ahsoka?" Anakin asked barely believing what he saw.
Ahsoka did not look well. She was pale and had bruise on her right cheekbone. Anakin wanted to get up and hug her but he knew he couldn't. Ahsoka gave him a slight smile, but Anakin sense her pain.
"What have you done to her?" Anakin asked impatiently and frustrated.
"Well... Let me think. She tried escaped from her sell four times beat up fifteen of my guards and tried to cut the power to this building off." The cloaked figure stated.
Anakin couldn't help but smile. He was proud of Ahsoka. He knew she was capable of anything if she put her mind to it.
"Nice job Snips." Anakin spoked into Ahsoka's mind. Ahsoka just smiled at him. Then they sat Ahsoka down in a chair next to Anakin.
"So now that you both are here, we have a job for you." The cloaked figure spoke in his snake like voice.
"Ha! You honestly think I will help you?" Anakin spat.
"Oh you most certainly will, Skywalker." The cloaked figure said. The way the cloaked figure said Anakin's name sent chills down his back.
"And why is that?" Anakin asked quite curious.
"We have an advantage over you." The cloaked figure pointed out.
"And what might that be?" Ahsoka asked, even though Anakin already knew the answer.
"We have Senator Amidala. And as you already know ,Skywalker, we aren't afraid to kill her." The cloaked figure hissed. Now Anakin knew why Dakota was so evil.
"What do you want?" Anakin said with much frustration.
"We want a Jedi holocrown." The cloaked figure stated.
"Yeah, alright." Anakin said. They then were escorted to a room where they were supposed to come up with a plan.

"What did the snake mean when he said 'as you know Skywalker, we aren't afraid to kill her'?" Ahsoka asked.
"Well... They shot her and then decided they would save her so they could use her against me." Anakin said a little frustrated.
"But why her?" Ahsoka asked.
"Well... I don't know." Anakin lied.
"Come on Anakin. I know when you are lying." Ahsoka said putting her hand in his shoulder.
"Fine. But you most likely aren't gonna like the truth." Anakin said.
"Just tell me. Im so sick and tired of all the secrets." Ahsoka puffed.
"Alright. Padmé and I are married. There, ya happy?" Anakin stated.
"What? And you didn't trust me enough to keep your secret?" Ahsoka couldn't believe it.
"We haven't told anyone! Except Obi-wan... But that is cause he found out. Or I kind gave it away when Padmé died..." Anakin kinda whispered the last part.
"Wait Padmé died? Then why are we doing this?" Ahsoka yelled.
"She isn't actually dead! They made her appear dead." Anakin said trying to calm Ahsoka down.
"Well thats rude." Ahsoka said.
"Yeah, I know. Now lets get to planning."

Author's Note:
Im am embarrassed to say this entire time I have been spelling Padawan as Padawon. Someone pointed it out and I plan to soon go back and fix my mistake. If y'all notice any errors with my story please let me know. I won't be offended. Lol thanks for reading! I plan to write more soon!