Traitor

"You should have killed me when you had the chance." The cloaked figure said.
"I can't believe that within a day, you already joined the Dark side." Anakin spat.
"Well you see I have always been on the Dark Side. I never really was part of the pitiful Jedi group." The cloaked figure hissed.
"I knew this was going to happen." Anakin said then took out his Lightsaber.
"So you think you can actually beet me? I am more powerful then you'll ever be."
The cloaked figure then removed her cloak to reveal the face of Dakota Nova, but her hazel eyes were replaced with the hideous yellow Sith eyes.
"I don't need power to kill you." Anakin spoke, starting the duel of Lightsabers.
Padmé watched as the lightsabers clashed. Sometimes they were inches from killing each other. Then Padmé saw a third lightsaber, but it was red. Anakin was outnumbered and she soon saw the third lightsaber belonged to Count Dooku. Suddenly Anakin came running towards her.
"Open the door and get to the landing platform!" He yelled, still running. Anakin and Padmé took off towards the landing platform. Anakin then clicked on his com-link
"Obi-wan! I got a bit of a problem. Dakota is with the Darkside and She and Dooku are in the Jedi Temple!" Anakin yelled through into it.
"What? Dakota is with the Sith?" Obi-wan's voice spoke through the com-link.
"Yes Dakota is! Now come down to the landing platform and help me and Padmé out!" Anakin yelled again.
"Fine! I'll get there as fast as I can! Remember I am in a Jedi meeting right now! And you were supposed to be here!" Obi-wan reminded Anakin.
"I know! But when your attacked by a Sith lord and your padawan, its kinda hard to come to meetings!" Anakin stated.
"Yes I do have to agree. That would make things a little complicated. Now get on to ship." Obi-wan said as he landed on the platform. Anakin and Padmé ran inside the ship.
"Sure took you long enough!" Anakin said taking a seat in the co-pilot's chair.
"Well, I had to explain all this to the council. And they are gonna take care of Dakota and Dooku." Obi-wan stated.
"Yeah ok. Now lets get out of here before..." But Anakin was cut short by the sound of a lightsaber cutting the engine.
"Blast!" Obi-wan and Anakin said in sync. They both then went to get off the ship, leaving Padmé to wait. Anakin got off the ship first only to come face to face with Count Dooku himself. So much for the Jedi council taking care of him.
"So nice to see you again, Young Skywalker." Dooku said with a smirk.
"Can't say the same to you." Anakin retorted.
"I see your still as reckless as you were in that arena so many years ago." Dooku stated.
"I should have killed you then." Anakin spat.
"Really? Do I have to remind you who lost an arm in that battle?" Dooku said with a little chuckle.
"I may not have been able to kill you then, but I can do it now." Anakin smirked.
"You know you really would be quiet powerful on the Dark Side." Dooku stated.
"I don't need your power. I don't need your evilness. I will never join the Dark Side." Anakin hissed.
"Yes, feel your anger and hate." Dooku evilly smiled.
"No! I want give in to your idiotic ways!" Anakin yelled. Every Time Anakin would fight a Sith they would try to draw him in by using his hate and anger to give him power.
"Well then I guess I have to kill you." Dooku said with sarcastic sadness.
"Or die trying." Anakin said taking out his lightsader, but as he drew it, he heard a horrible scream. Padmé! He had left her alone! Anakin left Dooku and took off into the ship. Padmé was on the ground cringing in pain. She had been shot. But by who? The only evil here had only lightsabers.
"Padmé!" Anakin yelled. He went and sat her up against the wall.
"Padmé, everything is gonna be alright." Anakin said trying comfort her.
"Anakin..." Padmé said taking his hand.
"Im going to get you to another ship, ok?" Anakin said caring Padmé in his arms.
"Ok..." Padmé said, laying he head against Anakin's shoulder. Anakin took off out of the ship. He went over to another ship and got Padmé inside. Then he got a medical droid to help. All of a sudden Anakin heard the clash of lightsabers.
Obi-wan.