What If?

The next morning Anakin was up, bright and early. He had made his decision. Just then his com-link lit up.
"Skywalker here."
"Anakin, have your made your decision yet?" Obi-won's spoke out of the com-link.
"Actually I have." Anakin replied.
"Great! them meet me at the loading dock."
"Right away." And with that Anakin was off to the loading dock. As soon as Anakin got to the dock he immediately saw Obi-won.
"Master," Anakin said with a nod.
"Anakin," Obi-wan did the same," so whats your decision? I do hope you thought this through."
"I have Master, and I decided it would be best if I did get a new padawan. Although I sense this is not going to turn out will." Anakin said earnestly.
"Good, but strangely I sense it to..."
"The thing is I sense the power of the Dark Side... But maybe thats just me..."
"Yes... Anyway, I will report to Master Yoda about this."
"Thank you, Obi-wan." And that was the end of their conversation. Although, Anakin thought about it long after their conversation ended. What if my new padawon joins the Dark Side? What is she leaves the order, just like Ahsoka did? Anakin thought to himself, but decided to push those thoughts aside and go see Padmé, since she had just finished a meeting.