Captured

Bombs went off everywhere.
"No..." Satine spoke in agony. Her planet was being attacked. Nothing good ever happened while the stupid Jedi were here.
"We have to go!" Obi-wan yelled at Satine through the noise.
Anakin had already carried Padmé towards the landing platform even though she was already dead.
"This is your fault!" Satine accused.
"What? Why would this be my fault?" Obi-wan said frustrated.
"Every time you come this happens!" Satine yelled.
"You always have to have someone to blame! Don't you?" Obi-wan asked.
"What? My planet is innocent! We didn't bring this war! You did!" Satine said pointing out the window ti the raging war.
"Not everyone is very fond of your peaceful planet you know!" Obi-wan said, trying to convince her.
"Well they can stay well enough away!" Satine screamed.
Then another bomb went off and Obi-wan grabbed her arm and almost dragged her out of the hospital.
Right as they got outside Obi-wan spotted the Separatists taking Padmé's body onto a ship and Anakin was struggling to get out if the grasp of some cloaked men.
Obi-wan also sensed a familiar presence but he couldn't quite make out who it was.
The cloaked men then knocked Anakin unconscious. Obi-wan watched in horror.
Satine watched Obi-wan with sadness, for he could do nothing but watch Anakin get dragged away on to a ship. The ship then took off and the attack on Mandalore stopped.
"Whoever that was, knew we were gonna bring Senator Amidala here." Obi-wan observed.
"They only came for your former padawan, didn't they?" Satine asked curiously.
"Thats how it appears. I have to contact the Jedi council now." Obi-wan said then turned around and walked off.
Satine was going to follow Obi-wan but then decided it would be best for her not to. She felt sorry for Obi-wan. He seemed to lose so much today.
But why would they only come for Obi-wan's former Padawan? Satine wondered.
What does he have that no one else has? She then decided that she would go and talk to Obi-wan about it.
She found Obi-wan just finishing up talking to the Jedi council.
"Good luck, Obi-wan." Mace Windu said then the hologram disappeared.
"General Kenobi, who is your former Padawon?" Satine asked.
"Well his name is Anakin Skywalker, but many call him the Chosen One. The One who is supposed to bring balance to the force." Obi-wan stated, very proud of Anakin.
"The Chosen One..." That was what Satine was looking for.
"Excuse me?" Obi-wan asked a little confused.
"The reason he was captured is because he is the Chosen One. Someone came all this way for him, not to destroy Mandalore." Satine said confidently.
"But what do they want with the Chosen One?" Obi-wan asked.
"That is what I don't know..." Satine said disappointed.
"He is one of the most powerful Jedi. Perhaps they just want him out of the way." Obi-wan said, hoping Anakin was alright.
"Or course!" Satine said, glad they had figure it out.
"Now we just have to rescue him." Obi-wan said with a little bit of a laugh. Someone seemed to always have to save Anakin.
They then began to think of a rescue plan.