The Truth?

Dakota ran through the halls. She wanted to get to Obi-wan as fast as she could.
Finally she saw him.
"Master Kenobi!" Dakota said rushing up to him.
"Hello Dakota. What can I do for you?" He asked.
"Well... can we talk in private?" Dakota said, motioning to walk down the hall.
"Of course." Obi-wan said. Then they started to walk down the hall. Dakota didn't know how to ask Obi-wan about Anakin and Padmé. It was a weird question.
Finally Obi-wan said something,
"What did you want to talk about Dakota?" He asked.
"It involves Master Skywalker." Dakota said, looking down at the ground.
"Yes, what about Anakin?" Obi-wan asked, one eyebrow raised.
"Um... Are he and... Senator Amidala a thing?" Dakota asked.
"Many people wonder, but I know Anakin. I would say no." Obi-wan said, sounding serious.
"So some people think they are a thing?" Dakota asked again.
"Yes. Many people do. But personally I know, they are just close friends." Obi-wan said, very much standing with his answer.
Now Dakota had to found out for herself, and she knew exactly how.
"Good day Master Kenobi." Dakota said, rushing off. She was gonna watch Anakin and Padmé at lunch.
When she finally found them they had just finished lunch and were talking outside the restaurant. She listened in on their conversation.
"I don't think Dakota was very fond of the meeting today." Padmé stated.
"Yeah she hated every minuet. I don't think she paid any attention." Anakin said with a laugh.
"Yeah she seemed kind of zoned out." Padmé said with a smile.
"Well she has to know whats going on in the galaxy. Although I don't think that meeting did her any good." Anakin said, leaning his back against a wall.
"Just keep training her." Padmé said putting her hand on Anakin's shoulder.
"I know. I just don't want it to turn out like it did with Ahsoka." Anakin said, looking at the ground.
"It won't, Anakin." Padmé said, trying to comfort him. Then suddenly Anakin looked in Dakota's direction.

"Blast! he sensed me." Dakota thought to herself. She then took off running. Luckily Anakin didn't follow her.
She didn't know the total truth but she was almost for sure of the truth now. She was gonna find out for sure, and she knew the perfect plan to find the truth.