Plans

"Are you sure this will work?" Ahsoka asked, doubtfully.
"No." Anakin responded, truthfully.
"We are so dead." Ahsoka said, knowing what they were about to so was insane.
"Thanks for the encouragement." Anakin said bluntly.
"How do you even know they will still take me back?" Ahsoka asked her old master.
"I don't. And if they decide not to then this plan won't work and Padmé will die. So you better not screw up." Anakin said, always putting Padmé first.
"Thanks for the encouragement." Ahsoka smirked.
"Im sorry, Ahsoka. Its just that if Padmé dies..." Anakin responded sorrowfully. Ever since Padmé had died Anakin was not himself. He promised her and himself that he would never let that happen to her again.
"Anakin, she isn't going to die." Ahsoka said trying to comfort him. Anakin just looked at her.

They then walked down the hall on their way to the room where Jedi Council met. They actually were going to a meeting. A meeting to get Ahsoka back as Anakin's padawan. When they arrived they both just starred at the doors.
"Here goes nothing." Anakin said looking at Ahsoka then opening the doors to meet the Jedi Council. Ahsoka gave him a slight smile then took a deep breath. They slowly walked in and to their surprise the only Jedi in there were Master Yoda, Obi-wan, and Mace Windu.
When the Jedi noticed Anakin and Ahsoka, Obi-wan and Windu stood up to greet them.
"Ah young Skywalker, Ahsoka, how nice to see you both." Mace Windu greeted.
"Same to you, Master Windu." Ahsoka said politely. Anakin just nodded to Windu. Anakin then looked towards Obi-wan.

Can we just get this over with! Anakin said to Obi-wan through the Force.

Patience, Anakin. This is important. Do you want Ahsoka back? Obi-wan asked Anakin.

Of course I do! I just don't want the chitchat!

Anakin calm down. Windu is only being friendly.

I know...

Their conversation then ended and the meeting started.
"Why did you decide to come back?" Mace Windu asked Ahsoka.
"I am ready to take on the challenge of being a Jedi, again." Ahsoka replied with confidence.
"And how do you feel about this, Skywalker?" Mace Windu then asked Anakin.
"I am more then willing to start training Ahsoka, again." Anakin replied giving Ahsoka a slight smile.
"Well, all of us agreed to let Ahsoka come back to the Order, so you can start training tomorrow." Obi-wan said with much delight.
"Thank you." Ahsoka said with a smile. Anakin and Ahsoka then left the room.

When they were outside Anakin reached down into his pocket. He then pulled out Ahsoka's padawan braids and handed to her.
"Its good to have you back, Ahsoka." He gave her a warm smiled. They then both went their separate ways. Ahsoka to her room, and Anakin to his. They both went to sleep hoping that tomorrow plans would go as planned.

Plan A:
Get Ahsoka back into the Order,
go to the Library,
go into the holocrown chamber,
get a Jedi holocrown,
and make it back to The Cloaked Figure alive,
give The Figure the holocrown,
get Padmé,
and leave.

Side affects of Plan A:
If they fail,
Padmé would die,
They may die,
And things would not end well.

Plan B:
tell Obi-wan whats going on,
Get his help,
Rescue Padmé,
And make it back to Coruscant alive.

Side affect of Plan B:
If they fail,
Padmé may die,
They would die,
And things would not end well.

So they didn't sleep well that night.