Alive

"My, my, how the Chosen One has fallen. You went almost insane over the death of some girl." A familiar voice laughed.
"Dakota..." Anakin spat.
"Ah good you still remember me!" Dakota chuckled.
"I hate you." Anakin hissed.
"A Jedi shall not know anger, nor hate, nor love. Isn't that what they say?" Dakota mocked.
Anakin just glared at her.
"Thats what I thought. Sounds like your more of a Sith then a Jedi." Dakota laughed.
"Never." Anakin said with much disgust.
"Well, you fell in 'love' with Padmé, you said you 'hate' me, and you seem pretty angry right now." Dakota pointed out.
"I will never join you." Anakin promised.
"You sure 'bout that?" Dakota smirked, then turned her com-link on and spoke the words "bring her in" into it. Then two of her men brought in a clearly female women but she had a sack on her head and a gag on her mouth. They then set the woman down in front Anakin.
"What is the nonsen..." Anakin was cut short, for Dakota pulled the sack off the woman to reveal a still very alive face of Padmé Amidala. Anakin almost passed out.
"How is she alive? I saw her die!" Anakin screamed.
"See, we hired your doctor to tell you the procedure went wrong. He then injected her with some drug that made her appear dead. We also had him slowly cut off Padmé's monitor so you thought she was dead. Then when you carried her out of the hospital, we just took you and her. You actually helped us." Dakota stated with a smirk.
"Oh my mistake. Once the Jedi notice I'm missing, you will be dead." Anakin threatened.
"You can't threaten me, pretty boy. Your the one in chains, not me." Dakota said.
"You should be in chains. If you hadn't escaped before you even got to the jailhouse." Anakin spat.
"Well see I'm smarter then you, and actually had a plan. I would reveal your truth, I would 'get arrested' and break free before I got to the jail.
Then when revealing your secret didn't work, we decided to make sure someone other then Obi-wan was around you. It had to be someone innocent. Someone the Jedi would believe. So I knew that once Obi-wan arrived Satine would follow him and you to the hospital. There we would kill off Padmé, get you to say three simple words 'I love you' to Padmé as she died, and PRESTO, you have a Duchess who knows to much. She would talk to Obi-wan, Obi-wan would tell her the truth cause they are long lost lovers or something like that, then she would know the truth and do the right thing and tell the Jedi council, and she has proof. Security cameras. And boom your exposed, and then you will be forced to leave the Jedi Order forever and be a huge disgrace. And my master's plan would go on." Dakota said, very proud of her plan.
"Theres just one flaw with your plan." Anakin laughed.
"And what might that be, Pretty boy?" Dakota asked, one eye brow raised.
"I know Obi-wan better then you. He doesn't give into his feelings that easy." Anakin pointed out.
"Really? Cause the way I see it, he will have sympathy on the Duchess since her planet just got attacked." Dakota said with a smirk.
"But also he knows that I would get expelled from the order if the truth did ever get out. He won't tell." Anakin said having much faith in Obi-wan.
"Well then looks like we will have to go to plan B, which in my opinion is just as good." Dakota laughed.
"Yeah you do that, cause your plans have been going so well, so far." Anakin mocked.
"Watch it, Pretty Boy. Padmé can actually die now that we have no farther use for her." Dakota said placing her hand on Padmé's shoulder. She then took off her gag and untied her hands then whispered in her ear, "You can untie him, but if you two try to escape, our third guest will die." Dakota then smiled. Then Dakota turned to Anakin and said,
"By the way, I shot Padmé. I'm also not afraid to do it again." Dakota laughed. Then her and her men left the room, locking the door behind them.