Stoping The Future

Quick Athor's Note:
Obi-wan does not know Padmé is alive. The only people who know are Anakin and Ahsoka.

Obi-wan was greatly stressed. All Master Yoda had said about his nightmare was that it may be the future.
Obi-wan couldn't help but play his nightmare over and over again in his mind. Anakin had really died. Obi-wan did not want to meditate on it, for the outcome could be much worse. He then chose to push away those thoughts and think of more pleasant things.
Obi-wan was happy Ahsoka was back, but was confused at why she came back right after the whole situation with Dakota. The more he meditated on it, the more peculiar it seemed. Something was wrong.
The other day Obi-wan snd Satine had rescued Anakin (more like found him in the woods on Mandalore). The weird part was, Ahsoka was with him, and they never said a word of how they got away from Dakota.
What is Anakin hiding? Something had to happen. Where is Padmé's body? Anakin wouldn't have left her, even if she was dead. And now that I know Anakin loves Padmé... He is most likely willing to do anything to bring her back.
Thats it... Thats whats wrong. Anakin has found a way to save her, even though she is already dead. The outcome of this is not going to be good. But why does Anakin need a holocrown? Obi-wan thought to himself. He would have to talk to Anakin about this. Suddenly Obi-wan's com-link went off.
"General Kenobi, here." Obi-wan answered.
"Come to the Library immediately!" The voice of Mace Windu responded.
The Library... Blast the Library.
"Why so urgent?" Obi-wan asked, hoping this had nothing to do with Anakin.
"Its Skywalker and his padawan. They stole a Jedi holocrown. We are about to catch them." Windu said reluctantly. Personally, Windu had never fully trusted Anakin. He wanted too but this, this ruined it. He now could never trust Anakin.
"Whatever you do, don't harm them." Obi-wan pleaded, making his way to the Library.
"Stop where you are, Skywalker!" Obi-wan could hear Windu yell over the com-link.
Its happening. I have to stop this.
Obi-wan ran faster then he had in years. If he didn't get to the Library in time, Anakin would die.

He finally got to the Library and could hear Anakin.
"I won't risk her life." Anakin spoke.
No! Its almost too late! Wait who is her? Obi-wan then took off towards Anakin's voice.
"Skywalker, remember who you are. You are a Jedi. You shall not know anger, nor hate, nor love." The voice of Mace Windu stated.
Stop! Why is Windu always reminding Anakin of the code? Obi-wan didn't know where Anakin was, but he kept running.
"I know who I am! And I know what I most do!" Anakien shouted.
"We don't want to have to harm you, Skywalker. Give us the holocrown." Windu said calmly.
"Your gonna have to kill me to get it." Anakin spat then took off down an isle of books.
"Anakin wait!" Obi-wan yelled as he finally saw his former padawan.