The Cloaked Figure

Anakin and Padmé walked back to the Jedi temple. They talked about politics the entire way there. When they finally got to the Temple they parted ways. Anakin was off to a meeting and Padmé was off to her ship.
Anakin walked for a while and was almost to his meeting when suddenly he stopped, for a shrill horror scream could be heard down the hall. He instantly took off in that direction. He finally came upon a cloaked figure with a knife at Padmé's throat. Suddenly they were surround. All ninja droids.
"If you don't surrender now, she dies." The cloaked figure said. Anakin put his Lightsaber away, then they took it from him.
"You can't save Padmé, Skywalker. You might as well face it." The cloaked figure spoke in almost a hiss.
"If anything happens to her you will pay." Anakin said taking a step forward, two of the ninja droids quickly grabbed him. He watched as the cloaked figure dragged Padmé away.
"Anakin!" She screamed, struggling to get out of the cloaked figures grasp.
"Padmé! I will save you!" Anakin screamed, a tear rolling down his cheek. Padmé kept screaming, until the cloaked figure slapped her. Anakin had, had enough. He closed his eyes and focused on Padmé. All the droids flew against the wall along with the cloaked figure. Anakin ran towards Padmé now that he was free.
"Padmé!" Anakin said then leaned down next to her.
"Anakin, what did you just do?" She said a little scared.
"I... I don't know." He said, looking at ground. He tried to help Padmé up but she backed off.
"Anakin, what you did... Its not natural." Padmé said getting to her feet.
"Whats that supposed to mean?" Anakin asked, confused.
"Just don't do it again." Padmé said starting to walk towards the exit of the Jedi Temple.
"What? But I saved your life!" Anakin stated.
"Anakin... Its just not safe."
Padmé said looking at the ground.
"Not safe? Are you saying I'm a threat?" Anakin asked, a little hurt.
"Anakin, sometimes I don't know who you are!" Padmé said opening the door.
The last time Anakin had heard words like that come from Padmé was when Clovis was involved.
"Well if you don't know who I am maybe you should go marry Clovis! Since you think you know him so well!" Anakin said frustrated.
"Anakin! I don't love Clovis!" Padmé said turning towards Anakin. There was a moment of silence.
"I know. I was just afraid to loose you." Anakin said looking at the ground. He really was a different person sometimes. Padmé then came over to Anakin and kissed him.

"Oh so you two are a together!" The cloaked figure said, with a weird laugh.
"Great! Apparently, I forgot to kill you!" Anakin said turning around towards the cloaked figure. Anakin couldn't believe it. He knew exactly who the cloaked figure was.