"Thank you." I blushed."you don't look too shabby yourself."

I wasn't joking. He wore a simple tux, it was black, sharp looking and very well fitted. He didn't wear clothing like that much, but seeing him look so dashing in a crisp black tux had me wishing that we get invited to formal events more often. He exuded confidence and power in waves, even I felt a both turned on and intimidated by his presence.

"I don't think I can take my eyes off you." He broke my train of thought.

"Well you better, because we need to get to the restaurant." I teased.

"Oh you got jokes fam?"

I put my phone back in my purse to give him my full undivided attention.

"What you think?" I stuck my tongue out quite childishly.

"I'm gonna have to do something about that mouth of yours, put it to good use." He commented.

I rolled my eyes at his audacity and scoffed playfully.

"Or......I could just pull over right here." His hand drew nearer to my 'region'. "And put those hot ass pumps up on either side of my face as I thrust in and out of you."

I looked straight ahead ignoring his comment, although I was certain Niagara Falls was happening in my panties.

"Pretend you don't hear me. While I talk about making love to that sweet ass pussy of yours." He continued, and I gulped loudly.

He smiled cynically, "yeah that's right baby....I don't even know what I want more. On one hand I want to rip that dress off your sexy body and have wild, Neanderthal sex with you, and on the other hand, I want to be a gentleman, pull your dress up to your hips, push your panties to the side and make sweet, sweet love to you."

I didn't know what I wanted more either.

"I-I'm on my period, you know that." I could barely get the words out, I was too busy thinking of Aubrey ripping off my clothes.

"Technicalities." He explained, "that just means I can come in you, with no worries."

I wanted him so badly in that moment, period or not,but he surprised me by saying.

"We're here."

He parked and got out, moving around to my side to open the door.

"Are you ready to meet my dad?" He questioned as I balanced myself.

"As I'll ever be," I was more than nervous and to add fuel to the fire, Aubrey made me extremely horny.

We were parked a little away from the restaurant, and Aubrey placed his hand on the small of my back to guide me as we walked. No, not a restaurant. We were at the St. Regis Hotel.

The lobby seemed vast, extensive, the manifestation of elegance and class. Simple but luxurious. The large chandelier wasn't crystal or over the top, but was subtle, emanating a dim orange light which gave prominence to the wooden background. The brown couches looked as if they grew up out of the floor rather than been placed there. The color scheme was marvelous. I felt extremely underdressed in my semi formal attire, striding through the lobby with Aubrey.