"But I am. What are friends even for?" She said.

I laughed. "Well I guess most friends aren't tracking down a dead family member."

"If you want to know what happened, I'm helping you... I have questions for you." she said.

"Ok. Shoot.".

"Where did you live before here?" Dawn asked.

"Um.. About 4 hours away.. Why?" I asked.

"Shh. Just answer."

I nodded.

"Have you had any shady clever bot conversations?" She asked.

"Actually... Yeah I did."

"Ok. Do you remeber how old you were when you last saw Ben?"

I tried hard to remember. "I think... 9 or 10 maybe?" I said, unsure.

Dawn nodded. "Did he ever get into trouble? Like at school."

"Not really. He was a goody-goody. He was really smart too..." I said. Wait.. Where did that even come from? I was gaining my memory back!

Dawn smiled.

"How smart?"

"Um.. He beat almost every video game we bought him. And he would always be really smart with computers and such." I said... I honestly didn't understand how I was remebering all this.

"But he didn't beat Majoras Mask?" Dawn said.

And just with those simple words... everything flooded back.

I explained everything that happened that day. It was just our birthday party and he got the game, He had been wanted the game for literally months. I remeber him being so so very happy. I even remeber him trying to teach me the game. But I never really got into it.

Dawn looked literally shocked.

"Lets go back to your old house." Dawn swallowed.

"Why." I asked.

"I think I know what happened."

and with that we made our way through the doors and left our little town for my old one.

BENS POV.

"Just give me the phone, Jeff!" I scremed.

"Not until we get to the human world." Jeff snickerd.

"Well... At least put on music." I said looking at my feet.

"Fine." He said putting on the song. ' I like to dance ' By Hot Chelle Rae... It was me and Jeffs favorite song aside from a few others.

We danced around the forest, singing as loud as we could. Laughing every once in a while, Me and Jeff had become really good friends withen the year we had known each other.

"Ok. Heres the portal to the human world. Put on your illusion." Jeff said.

Jeff was used to swiching so he almost immediately swiched to 'old' Jeff. Big Brown eyes... Since it was an illusion they still looked caring and loving. With his brown locks swooping around... And with his old normal smile... My illusion form looked like Link... But Jeff was right, it would look weird for me to walk the streets. I still had the same blonde hair and blue eyes as the character did but, A diffrent outfif, Jeff gave me an old sweater of his that was black, and I had white skinny-ish jeans and sneakers.

"Ben you gotta lose the hat." Jeff pointed

"No." I protested, I was NOT about to lose, my hat.

"Ben, you'll look ridiculous." Jeff said, lunging forward, trying to take me hat.

"I don't care!" I shouted dodging Jeffs hands.

After a while of fighting and arguing, Jeff gave up.

"Whatever." he pouted.

"Ugh fine. I'll take it off. But I'm putting it on as soon as we come back." I said. I hated taking the hat off. But I guess Jeff was right. He did go in the human world more then me. Even though I had more contact with the humans via internet. ;). "

"You look like your 9 year old self. Like when you came in." Jeff laughed.

"I do? No! No! No! Make me looks 18!" I whined.

"Can't." Jeff shugged, walking into the human world. I signed following him. Jeff always got what he wanted.

"You're gonna my little brother. Ok?" He said.

"Ok." I said. Ugh. I even had the annoying Voice... Jeffs human form was 13 almost 14 though.... so at least I didn't have the annoying pupraty Voice. But Jeff had himself look like 19 year old, Jeff. Even though his voice sounded like a 14 year old pre-mature boy. Its confusing really.

"C'mon, I think I know where she lives." Jeff said leading me across a street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellur guys.

I know I already said this but please read

@Marshallxfionna Fanfic 'My boyfriend The Killer' (:

QOTD- Do you like this so far? (and yes, There will be dirty scenes. Just wait) ;)

xx