The Castle

Emma's pov

I walked down the hall of our huge castle. Honestly i didn't even know where i was going. Maybe i should go to the town, to get soms fresh air, or i could just stay inside with my family.

I had a ten year old son named Henry. I loved him so much, as did my parents, and i am sure his dad would have loved him aswell, even tough he was an asshole.

I met his dad 10 years ago, on a ball celabrating my 18th birthday. He told me his name was baelfire, but everyone just called him bae.

We talked all night and fell in love.
I loved hearing his story's about his travels.

He told me he had been abandond by his father, went to a land without magic, from there he went to Neverland, and back to the enchanted forest, where he was reunited with his dad and officialy became a prince, because his dad was King of Camelot.

A few months later i found out i was pregnant. I was head over heals, but he wasn't. The day after i told him that i was pregnant i found a note on my desk saying :
Dear Princess,
I am truly sorry i have to leave but i cant stay, i have to return to my father, who isn't a King, so that means i am not a prince. I lied, about everything, but not about my feelings for you.
I hope we will see each other again and that you can find the goodness in your heart to forgive me.

After that my dad told me that a lot of the gold was stolen from our vault, baelfire was a thieve and he lied to me about it. I still dont know why he did all that but i dont think i can ever forgive him for the heartbreak he put me through.

My parents are the King and Queen. They are good people and i love them dearly. Just like my step- grandmother, who is more like a second mother to me then a grandmother. Her name is Regina.

Her and my mom used to be enemies, cause my mom was the reason her first love died. Now they are really good friends.

When Regina threatened to cast a curse over the entire kingdom, she met a new man, named Robin. They fell in love and he somehow managed to talk her out of the idea of casting the curse and made her make up with snow, who gladly forgave her and accepted them both in the family. Shortly after that i was born.

I decided to go to town for a short walk. I put on soms normal( not to princessy) clothes cause i didn't want anybody to pay attention to me. I get enough attention in the castle. I walked through the garden and past the gates. Soon i reached the village, but my short walk ended way to soon when i was pulled in an alley by a couple guys. They smelt like they hadnt bathed in years, which was probably true. After a couple seconds i felt extreme pain and everything went black.

First chapter, no Cs action yet but it will come soon. Sorry if this was a crappy chapter but believe me, they will get better. Also forgive my if I make spelling mistakes. I am from the Netherlands and English is my second language.
Xxx