Chapter Twenty-Five

"Caroline, wake up!" I hear a voice I haven't heard in a while say. I open my eyes to a smiling Ray.

"Ray!" I yell, and hug him after jumping out of bed.

"How are you?" he asks while smiling like an idiot.

"I'm great! How about you?"

"I'm happy! I've missed you!"

"I missed you too Ray. Let's go downstairs." I lead him to the kitchen, where I see Claire, Mikey, Anna, Frank, Amy, Gerard, Nelly, and Bob standing. "Wow, it's just a big reunion party, isn't it?" I smile.

"Yep!" Nelly yells, and hugs me.

"I haven't seen you since before tour! How's life?" I ask, looking down at her stomach, where her baby bump is gigantic. Oh yeah, I forgot she was still pregnant with Frank's kid.

"It's actually pretty good! I met a nice guy named Brendon (sorry, not sorry), and we've been going out for a while. How about you and Frank?"

"Oh. He cheated, so we split. I met Bob, and we started dating." I say, leaving out the part about my suicide attempt.

"That's nice. Is the blonde bimbo over there the one he cheated with?" She whispers.

"Yup. She also cut my arms, but nobody believes me except Mikey and Claire," I say, showing her my arms.

"Geesus. He's missing out."

"Thanks Nelly." We walk back to where everyone else is, and Amy smiles sinister-ly at me the whole time. I hug Gerard and Anna.

"Let me see your arms." Frank demands after walking to me.

"Why?" I snap.

"Because I care about your well-being."

"Suuuure you do Frank." I say, and he scoffs.

"Fine! You don't want me to care, I won't!" He yells, calling attention to us. He walks away, pushing me with his shoulder on the way. Bob walks over and wraps his arm around me.

"You don't need him babe." Bob says. I nod and rest my head on his shoulder. I walk over to the kitchen counter, and take my pills. I've been forgetting them these last few days. That's not good.

Everyone starts to get food from the kitchen counter, so I make my way to the couch, and pull my phone out. I check tumblr, and see that one of my favorite bloggers saw Black Veil Brides live yesterday. That's so cool! Woah, I wonder how many people get super excited when they see MCR at random places, or at shows. I find it a little weird, considering how much time I spend around them. I just think of them as normal guys.

"Caroline? Are you going to eat?" Gerard asks, poking his head around the corner of the living room.

"I'm not hungry Gee. I'll eat later." I lie. I do that too much.

"Ok," he says, and comes to sit next to me. He watches me scroll through tumblr for a few minutes, before Mikey joins us.

Before I know it, everyone is in the living room, chatting among themselves while I'm still on tumblr. I should be social.

"So, Anna, hows life?" I ask.

"Whelp, I've been binge watching Bob's Burgers, and eating cheerios out of the box, so, ya know."

"Nice." I laugh. Amy walks over and sits next to Anna, her ridiculously high heels clacking the whole way.

"Oh, you're friends with Caroline?" she says in that stupid high pitched voice.