Chapter Thirteen

"Wake up!" I can hear Claire next to my bed, trying to get me up. I roll over, not ready to face the day yet.

"Caroline wake up, or I'm waking you up NatureBridge style." What did she mean? NatureBridge was a school camping trip we took in seventh grade. It was pretty fun, except for the freezing cold temperatures.

Rolling over once again, I wrap myself in a cocoon of blankets. I begin to shiver when I feel the temperature drop drastically. Oh, that's what she meant. She's not gonna get me out of bed that easily, I have blankets.

"Get up now!" Claire yells right in my ear.

"No!" I yell right back. I'm not even that tired, I just don't want to see Frank. The room gets colder and colder, until I can barely stand it. This hotel has some really nice air conditioning.

Just as I think I might get up, Claire yanks all my blankets away from me, leaving me to fight the cold temperatures with only my Pokemon tee shirt, and batman pajama pants.

"Claire! Why hath thou forsaken thee?"

"Cuz get up, we're leaving, that's why." Oh crap, I need to finish packing. I know I've only been here one night, but I'm a mess, as you've already been able to tell. As fast as humanly possible, I pack my bag, and bring it to the kitchen where everybody else has their stuff.

"Are we ready to go?" I question Ray. He always knows what's up, it's like he's the only adult at a child's birthday party.

"Almost. Your best friends boyfriend is taking too long in the shower."

"So, Mikey, or Frank."

"The one who is the father of your unborn child."

"Thanks for bringing that up Ray." I give him a sarcastic smile, and pop some bread in the hotels toaster. I'll have to keep this away from Mikey, he might electrocute himself. The man just can't control himself around toasters.

I nearly shit myself when my toast pops out of the toaster. Yes, I'm that kind of person. I can watch thousands of horror movies and not be scared, but jump scares are the only exception (cause youuuu are the only exception(sorry not sorry))

After devouring the crunchy bread, Frank finally decides to finish showering, and get dressed.

"Can we please leave now?" Mikey whines.

"Yeah, yeah let's go." Frank replies with a grouchy tone in his voice. Who pissed in his cornflakes?

We get all of our bags into the tour bus, and I put mine next to the couch where I slept last time. I'll let Claire keep the spare bunk instead of us sharing.

"So, where are we going?" I ask Ray.

"New York City. We should be there at around dinner time, since The Impregnator took so long in the shower."

"Hey! It's not like I did it on purpose!" Frank defends himself.

"But you didn't try not to do it." I mutter.

"I'm sorry. I didn't hear you Caroline. What was that?" Frank asks.

"Oh, nothing Mr. Impregnator." I say with sass. I hear a snicker from behind me and suspect it was Gerard.

"C'mon, I heard what you said and I don't want to fight." Frank says.

"Neither do I, so why don't you do us all a favor and shut up." I say angrily.

"Fine then. I'm sorry you feel that way." Frank says with hurt-filled eyes. He gets up and storms off to where the bunks are. Well now I feel bad.

"Frank, you know I didn't mean that." I say getting up to follow him.