"Oh, um, thanks, I guess." Franks voice snaps me back into reality. I feel my eyes go cloudy, and tears drop.

"F-Frank I-I-I'm sorry!" I sob. He rubs my back, and kisses my forehead.

"Don't be sorry. This wasn't you fault. Let's get back to the bus." He carries me back to the car, and I sob the whole way there.

I open the door to the bus, and everyone looks at me sadly. Ray opens his arms for a hug, and I oblige, and hug him.

I hug all the guys, and sit on the couch, and rest my head on Claire's shoulder.

"You okay?" She asks.

"Nope." I reply very nonchalantly.

"Would you like some ice cream?"

"Yep." I zone off as soon as the tub is in my hands. I just eat and eat without even thinking about it. I end up eating three tubs before I am brought back to reality. "Oh my God! Why did you let me eat this much?" I scream to no one in particular.

"You have hardly eaten anything these past few days! That's probably why your baby died!" Mikey yells at me. My jaw drops. I can't believe he would say something like that! "Caroline, no I didn't mean it I'm sorry!"

"Yes you did mean it! It's true! I'm too messed up to support another life, I can barely support my own." I storm off to Franks bunk, and pull out my phone. I open Netflix, and watch Bobs Burgers.

Halfway through my second episode, Frank joins me.

"Do you want a baby?" He asks me.

"I don't know Frankie. When I first found out I was pregnant, I was scared. But it got better, and I was excited. And then this happened." I rest my head on his chest, and he rubs my hair.

"Maybe when this tour ends we can settle down somewhere and start a family."

"I'd like that."

"Ok. You take a nap, I need to get ready for tonight's show."

"Ok. Did you know you still have mime penis written on your face?"

"Shut up." He smiles and walks out of the room. I decide I should call Anna to see how things at home are.

"Anna?"

"Oh, sup, hey."

"Nothing, I was just wondering how things at home are."

"Oh, umm, things could be better, I suppose."

"Oh my god, what did you do?"

"Well..."

*FLASHBACK IN ANNAS POV*

"Bye Caroline, bye Claire!" I wave to my friends as the giant tour bus drives away. I turn to Nelly.

"Party?" She asks.

"Party." I respond. While Nelly goes out to buy food, I call everyone I know. I tell all of them to invite anyone they want.

A few hours later...

The music is playing so loud that my ears are ringing, but I'm too drunk to care. Everyone is having a good time, and so am I. All around me, underage teens are partying and drinking, and just flat out trashing the house. This is going to be hell cleaning up tomorrow. Eh, who cares.

"Anna, it's getting late, go to bed." A mystery voice tells me. I have no idea who it is, but they sound nice, so why not. I walk up the stairs, and lay in my bed, then go to sleep.

I wake up with a pounding headache. Ugh, hangovers. I sit up, ad look around the room. It's trashed completely. There are holes in the wall, the door is off its hinges, it's a mess. I can see that the hallway and probably the rest of the house looks exactly the same. what am I going to tell Claire? Her parents will kill her, and it'll be my fault. Then Caroline will kill me for getting Claire in trouble!

*END OF FLASHBACK, BACK TO CAROLINES POV*

"Oh my god Anna, that did not happen."

"It did."

"Where are we going to live? Have you cleaned up?"

"I cleaned up a bit, but there are holes in the walls, and the wooden staircase into the basement is broken. There are some burned spots of wall in the kitchen, I'm not sure where those came from."

"We should just sell the house for a low amount of money. It's going to cost too much to repair."

"You have a college education! You could get a job somewhere and support us!"

"I don't have enough job experience to get a well paying job."

"Oh. I'll take Nelly with me to my parents house, and we can sort everything out when you get back."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." I end the call and sigh.

"What's the matter babe?" Frank asks after walking back to the bunks.

"I don't have a place to live."

"You can stay with me." Was he serious?

"No Frank, I can't invade your space like that. You've already let me come on tour with you, I can't stay with you too."

"You wouldn't be invading. And if we're going to start a family, we need to live together, don't we?"

"I guess so. Come here." I hold my arms out, and Frank hugs me.

"I love you so much Caroline, don't forget that."

"I love you too Frankie."