30- The Arival

Ethan's POV
  As the cries of baby A enter the room I begin to feel tears of joy come into my eyes. "It's a girl!" the doctor calls out as he hands her off to a nurse to be cleaned and checked out. "We have a girl," I say to Rylee as I place small kisses on her hand that I had been holding. The nurse places out baby girl in my arms I can't help but admire how much she looks like Rylee. "It's a boy," the doctor calls out as the cries of our second child feels the room.

  After both the babies had been checked out they were given to us to spend a few moments with so we could choose names for them before they take them to the nursery for the night. "Are there any names that you like?" I ask Rylee in hopes that she would have some ideas. "No not really but I do like Noah for a boy," she say as she continues to look over every inch of the babies making sure they are perfectly healthy. "Then Noah it is what about a middle name though," I ask her curiously. "What about Cole?" She asked me with a smile. "You want to name him after me?" I ask in shock. "Yes I mean he is your son too, so why not give him your middle name." She say with a small laugh. "Noah Cole James, I like it," I say with a smile. "Now what about our little girl she needs a name that's as cute as her," I say causing her to giggle something I will never grow tired of hearing. "What do you think since I chose Noah's name you should get to choose hers," she say awaiting an answer. "Well I have always like he name Sophia," I say honestly. "I like it and what about since Noah has your middle name can we give Sophia mine?" she asked me curiously. "What is your middle name?" I ask feeling dumb for not knowing. "It's Kate silly, I can't believe you didn't know it," she say with her famous giggle. "That is so not funny I just never thought to ask what it was," I say defending myself. "Sophia Kate James," Rylee say as she begins to write there names on the birth certificates. "Well I guess we finally have names for our two babies, now we get to raise them in our new home," I tell her referring to the house we just bought a couple months ago. "I can't wait to take them home and get out life started as a family," she say happily. The nurse knocks on the door to come take the babies to the nursery for the night so they can watch over them. "I'm guessing you two have decided on names?" She asked kindly as she begin to place each baby in there beds. "Yes we have, Noah and Sophia," she say with a smile that could light up a room. "Those are great names," the nurse says before rolling the babies out of the room.

  I climb on the bed beside Rylee and pull her down with me as I lay back on the bed. "You did an amazing job bringing our babies into this world," I tell her sweetly. "I couldn't have done it without you," she say sleepily as she begins to drift off to sleep. "I love you, Noah, and Sophia so much and I don't know how a guy like me got so lucky to have such an amazing little family," I say as I place a kiss on the top of her head. "I love you too and I'm glad I am able to start a family with you, because there is no one else I would rather be doing this with besides you," she say before finally giving into sleep.

Authors Note:
Don't forget to vote!!