15- Memories

Rylee POV
It's been a few weeks since the accident and I have slowly started to get some of my memories back but still none from the past few years of my life. Ethan told me about the me being pregnant before the accident and that I had lost it just hours before I woke up in the hospital. I didn't really know what to think about what he had told me but I had started to cry over not having an option to have the baby. "We will have plenty of children when your ready," he had said to comfort me. "I know I'm only seventeen but I want that baby," I tell him suffering the loss of the baby. "I know but the baby is gone and I know it hurts right now but we will get through this," he say pulling me into his arms to comfort me.

"So are you going to prom?" Skyler ask me excitedly as we sit at the table eating out lunch. "I don't know, I really haven't thought about it. I mean I'm married so it's probably not the best idea for me to go." I say honestly not wanting to do anything to ruin things between me and Ethan. "Please go for us you don't even have to bring a date," Camron say giving me a pouty look. "Fine," I say giving into them not seeing any harm in going as long as it's just with the girls. "Oh I can't wait to get you all fixed up," Skyler squeals. "I get to approve everything before we leave," I say pointing to both of them. "Fine!" both girls say in unison.

Just as we were getting up to leave for lunch someone stepped in front of me blocking my way. "Excuse me," I say politely as I try to move past them. "Rylee can we talk," the guy ask me with a look of regret on his face. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" I ask him in confusion. "Don't be like that, I really want to talk to you," he say with a hint of anger in his voice. "We can talk," I say not wanting to upset him farther. "Thanks," he says taking my hand and beginning to lead me out of the lunch room. "Let her go or we will call Ethan," Skyler says as she and Camron stepping in front of us. "Buzz off, this is between me and Rylee," he say angrily at them. "Will someone explain to me what's going on!" I yell out demanding to know. "Fine you know what I don't care if they hear," he say releasing my hand. "Someone told me your pregnant," he starts off saying looking me in my eyes, "is it mine?" "I'm not pregnant I lost the baby during my accident three weeks ago, but how would it have been yours, where we together?" I say look between the three of them. "What accident?" He ask me in a serious tone. "Rylee was hit by a speeding car, and because of it she lost the baby and a lot of her memories," Skyler explains to him. "Rylee I'm so sorry, I didn't know." he says sincerely. "I'm so confused," I said holding my head from the headache that had begun to form. "Rylee are you ok," Skyler ask me in concern. The next thing I know everything goes black.

I wake up to see I'm in Ethan's room and he is sitting on the bed next to me watching tv. "What happened," I ask slowly sitting up in the bed. "You passed out at school, probably from to much stress," he says watching me closely. "How are you feeling?" He asked me as he brushes my hair out of my face with his hand. "I'm ok, Ethan was the baby his?" I ask him wanting to know the truth. "Yes," he says looking down avoiding eye contact. "I'm so sorry, I wish I could take it back I should have never cheated on you." I say tears forming in my eyes. "It wasn't your fault," he say quickly. "How is it not my fault I slept with someone else and got pregnant," I say feeling so ashamed of myself. "He raped you Rylee and he beat on you constantly," he say finally making eye contact with me. I just stare at him in utter shock at what he had just told me. "So that's why Skyler and Camron freaked on him when he tried to talk to me," I say out loud everything finally making since. "Yes," he said honestly. As is sit in silence I begin having flashes of that night I was raped by Alex and I had not realized I was crying until I felt Ethan begin wiping the tears from my eyes. "What's wrong," he ask in concern. "I remember that night," I tell him honestly between my cries. "Shh I got you now and I promise you he will never hurt you again," he tells me as he holds me close then kisses my head lightly.

"did you know from the beginning that the baby wasn't yours?" I ask him after I had calmed down. "Yeah you told me," he says but I could tell he was holding back something. "If you knew then why didn't you tell me and why do my parents think the baby was yours," I say confused as to why he wouldn't tell them the truth. "Because the baby was a part of you and I would have happily raised it as my own." he say honestly.  "There is something your not telling me what is it," I say sitting up demanding he tell me. "We had never been together in a sexual way until after you found out you were pregnant, and you where going to trick me into thinking the baby was mine," he say avoiding eye contact with me. "Ethan I'm so sorry, I must have been desperate to do something like that and yet your still here." I say feeling ashamed of myself. "Yes I'm still here and I don't blame you for trying it because you felt like you were all alone and you didn't want Alex to have clam to the child," he say in an understanding tone. "Thank you so much for being here for me," I say before placing my lips on his. This kiss was the first one we have shared since the accident and it felt so new yet so familiar. I slowly pulled away after a few seconds and stared up at him. "I have missed that so much," he says before placing his lips back on mine and begin to kiss me with so much passion I felt as though I was going to explode from the love I felt. I place my hands in his hair in attempt to deepen the kiss.

Ethan's POV
We continued in a deep make out session for what seemed like forever until I felt Rylee begin to pull at my shirt. "Rylee I think that's enough for now," I say pulling away from her. "What's wrong is it all the bruises, there almost gone you want hurt me," she say I a sad and pleading tone. "Rylee it's only been three weeks, we don't have to rush things we have our whole lives to be together," I tell her as I gently brush away the hairs that had fallen into her face. "Ok," she say pouting. "Rylee don't do that, your going to break my heart," I beg of her before kissing her lips again lightly and pulling away. She gives me a hint of a smile and I realize the pouting had been fake. "I'm going to get your for that one," I say as I begin to reach out to tickle her but she jumps from the bed and runs out the room. I get off the bed and begin to run after her. "Get back her and take your punishment," I say trying to hold back my laughter. "Never," she say in-between fits of laughter. Just as I was getting close to her she runs out the apartment. As I run out the door after her I was meet with a cold blast of water. "Rylee that's not fair," I say as I begin to wrestle her for the hose causing us both to get soaked. After finally taking the hose from her hand and turning it off I pick her up and take her inside. Throwing her on the couch I begin to tickle her causing her to go into a fit of laughter. "Please stop, I'm sorry!" she begs in-between laughter. I stop tickling her and quickly claim off her. "So my sister tells me your going to prom, did you not thing to ask how I would feel about you going to a dance with a bunch of young, horny guys?" I ask her curiously wanting to know is she was going with anyone. "I'm just going with the girls, I promise I want be with any guys," she say looking as if she had been caught red handed. "Ok but promise you will come home at a decent time and no after party's," I ask her in concerned tone. "I promise," she say hugging me in excitement. "What's that for?" I ask her curiously. "Well it's just this is my last year to go to prom since I graduate next month," she say not holding in her happiness. "I would never ask you to miss out on life, just because we are married doesn't mean I don't want you to have fun or go to college," I tell her honestly. "You would really let me go off to college?" She ask me curiously. "If that's what you want, then yeah and we will figure it out," I say pulling her into my arms. "I love you Rylee and I just want you to have the best life possible," I tell her before placing a small kiss on the top of her head.

Authors Note:
I hope you all have been enjoying me books so far, please keeps the votes coming.