5- Being The New Girl

Rylee POV
Time when by quickly and I am now entering into my new school for the first time. I walk with my head down and quickly make my way through the busy hall until I make it to the office. "Hello how may I help you?" The lady at the desk asked as I enter into the office. "I need to get my class schedule," I say in a low voice. "Can I have your name sweetie?" She ask as she begins to type on the computer. "Rylee James," I say and she quickly types and prints out my schedule. "Here you go. Would you like me to get someone to show you to your room?" She ask as she hands me my schedule. I was going to say no but then the office door opened and in walked Skyler. "I got her," Skyler says as she takes the schedule from my hand.

As we walk down the hall everyone was staring at us which was making me very uncomfortable, "Skyler why are they staring at us?" I asked her curiously. "Well because you are the new girl and everyone wants to know who you are," she say as she links her arm through mine and continue through the hall. "Now how would you like to be a cheerleader?" She ask out of the blue. "Well honestly it's not my thing," I tell her honestly. "Oh come on it will be fun I am best friends with the captain and I know she will be happy to let you on the team," she says in a pleading tone. "I will think about it," I say somewhat giving into her plea.

"Ok here is you first class," she says as we make it to the door of a classroom. "Thanks for showing me to my class," I say before opening the door to enter in. "You welcome especially since we will have this class together," she says following me into the room. She goes and takes her seat and I take one beside her since she is probably going to be the only person in this class I know.

Class had began and we were all listen to the teacher when suddenly two boys come busting into the room. "Alex, Justin, what are you doing bursting into my class ten minutes late?" The teacher asked them angrily. "Sorry sir but coach had us running laps this morning," Alex spoke up quickly. "Well you to better take a seat and I will have a talk with your coach after class," he says pointing for them to sit down. I scoot down in my seat and try to keep my head down hoping that they wouldn't recognize me as they walk past to the seats behind me and Skyler. "So Skyler do you have some new cheer moves to show us this evening?" Justin asked Skyler in a deep sexy voice as he leaned into her. "No but I do have a new cheerleader," she said pointing to me which caused my breath to catch in shock. "Rylee is that you?" Alex asked as he leaned up to get a look at me. "Yes!" I say quickly avoiding eye contact with him. "Mr. Ross and Ms. James is there something you would like to share with the class?" The teacher asked us. "No sir, I was just welcoming my girl here to the school." Alex said to the teacher in a cocky tone. "Well you can wait to get to know her after class is over," he says in a scolding tone before returning to his teaching. "So you last name is James are you and Skyler sisters or something?" Alex asked me curiously. "Actually she is my......" Skyler started to answers him. "Yes we are half sisters," I say quickly looking at Skyler with pleading eyes. "Yes that right my dad got my mom and her mom pregnant around the same time," Skyler lies backing me story. "Cool, two hot sisters in the same class and they both are cheerleaders what are the chances of that," Justin said to Alex in excitement. I spent the rest of class avoiding Alex attempt at talking to me and try to remain focused of the teaching.

"Ok spill how do you and Alex know each other?" She ask me ask she leads me to the gym. "We meet while your brother and I where on our honeymoon," I tell her hoping that would be enough to get her to stop asking questions. "Did you two hook up?" She asked stepping in front of me causing me to stop and look at her. "No we did not," I say quickly defending myself. "Seriously he always just hooks up with girls he is a player and your telling me you got him to hang out with you without wanting more?" She ask in shock. "Yes," I say walking around her and into the gym. "So are you into him or my brother because either way I can so help make them fall for you." "I don't know I am married to your brother so I would like to be with him, but Alex is my age and I'm attracted to him," I tell her honestly admitting I'm not sure who I want to be with. "Well how about you use Alex to make my brother jealous then you will get the best of both worlds," she said actually making since. "What are you two talking about," a girl ask us. "We where talking about how we could help make my brother fall for her," Skyler told the girl as I stand there in confusion. "Oh sorry, Rylee this is Camron my best friend," Skyler say introducing me to the girl in front of me. "Nice to meet you," I say to the girl kindly. "You too, I have heard so much about you, now let's get the practice over with and then we can all go to your house so we can make you look older and get you your guy." Camron says in excitement before returning to the other girls.

Alex POV
Justin and I with the rest of the football team sit at the top of bleachers watching the girls practice in their tight little cheer outfits like we always do after practice but instead of me watching them all I watch only Rylee as she begins learning the moves to different dances. "Man the new girls is hot," I hear one of the guys say before whistling at her. I look up at him giving him a death glare. "Dude you shouldn't of done that Alex has already called dibs on her," Justin says warning him. "Sorry dude I didn't know," he say apologizing to me. "It's cool just don't do it again," I say warning him as I clinch and unclinch my fist as I try to calm myself not wanting to get suspended again for getting into a fight at school.

As practice ended I walk down the bleacher and follow Rylee into the hall. "Can we talk?" I ask her as I grab her arm. "Alex I don't know I'm kinda in a hurry to get home," she say as she looks over to Skyler and Camron who were waiting on her. "Ok then how about let's talk tonight I will pick you up at eight?" I ask hoping she would say yes. "Ok but you owe me an explication of why you stood me up last time," she says grabbing my phone and quickly entering her number. "Text me and I will give you the address," she say before running off to meet up with the girls.

Ethan POV
"So your dad made you marry a little girl," Jace asked confirming what all I he just told him. "Yeah and I have to watch out for her because I'm legally responsible for her until she turns eighteen," I tell him miserably. "I feel sorry for you, I mean is she at least hot?" He asked in a mocking tone. I was about to answer when the front door opened and in walked Skyler, Camron, and Rylee. "What are you doing here?" I ask Skyler beings she hardly ever comes over much less bring her friends around. "Well we all just left cheer practice and we wanted to help get Rylee ready for her date tonight," Skyler say just as Rylee steps from behind them. "Why would you want to join cheer I thought you weren't into those sort of things?" I ask Rylee as I pull her to the side. "What I figured it would be fun, plus it will help me be popular," she say shrugging her shoulders. "No it will attract guys like me and trust me you don't want that," I say warning her as I let my eyes trail her body and I watch as she trembles under my gaze. "Well you not my boss so..." she trails off as she and the others make their way upstairs. "Dude you didn't say she was a hot cheerleader, if you don't want her can I have her?" Jace asked as I walk back over to him. I slap him in the back of the head, "No you cannot." "Sorry I had to ask," he say rubbing the back of his head. "What about your sister or her friend?" He asked once again receiving a slap in the back of the head from me. I could help but wander who she was going out with, I mean it is just the first day of school.

I hope you all have enjoyed my book so far. I will be trying to post at least twice a week.
There is pictures of Skyler, Camron, Justin, and Jace on this chapter.